[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit he actually likes it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 14

File: needlecuck.png (513KB, 1114x614px) Image search: [Google]
needlecuck.png
513KB, 1114x614px
Holy shit he actually likes it
>>
cant resist the bbc
cant blame him
>>
Are you actually surprised?
>>
>>62066704
I actually am yes
>>
File: 1447284946761.jpg (462KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447284946761.jpg
462KB, 1050x1080px
pic related is his fanbase
of course he panders to them
>>
reported for being unrelated to music.
>>
>>62066658
He criticized several of the points Macklemore made, but he still admitted the song and its overall intent are good. Because he's a mature and reasonable person much unlike the edgy neoreactionaries in this board.
>>
what do you expect
>>
>>62066735
The average /pol/ poster looks exactly like that but with a much more severe acne.
>>
>>62066735
why did he have sam hyde on then
>>
>>62066836
>Implying Sam Hyde isn't a nu-male in denial.
>>
>>62066785
/thread
>>
>>62066704
well yeah.

Have you seen his latest videos? He's full MRA /pol/ "libertarian" talking about gaymergay and sam hyde.

>>62066785
>macklemore
>good song
l m a o
I don't care what the message is the song itself is fucking whack and Macklemore is the corniest rapper this side of Vanilla Ice. Hopsin goes harder than him.
>>
>>62066785
>condemning an anti-white movement that came to fruition with the death of Trayvon (who the forensic evidence shows was the aggressor) and Brown (who the forensic evidence, along with witness accounts of black bystanders, show was the aggressor) is edgy

lm
ao
>>
>>62066735
so are you the one person trying to force this meme here or are there multiple people
>>
File: 1451683655184.png (244KB, 588x666px) Image search: [Google]
1451683655184.png
244KB, 588x666px
>>62066785
>edgy neoreactionaries
spotted the cuck
go vote for bernie
>>
Isn't his girlfriend black?

He's going out with a liberal black hipster.

What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>62066936
Anti-racism is le code for anti-white amirite? XDDD
>>
>>62066975
I don't get it. He tries to pander to 12 year old /pol/tards like this guy >>62066957 yet he's literally dating a black woman who probably thinks all the stuff he's saying on his other channel is retarded. Then he says he supports Macklemore and the white privilege message.

What is it?
>>
>>62066985
Actually in the SJW parlance, yes.

According to them, all white people are racist.

Therefore the entirety of the white race is included under the term racist for them.

So anti-white is not a direct translation of anti-racist, it's just a subset.
>>
>>62066957
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 002.jpg (190KB, 728x464px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
190KB, 728x464px
>>62066957
>Cuck

Stop projecting your psychosexual problems on others, kid.

>Go vote for Bernie

I happily will. You can vote for ~le wall man xDDD~.
>>
>>62066704
>>62066876
Don't forget his interview with Sargon of Akkad
>>
File: unremarkable markus.png (60KB, 212x161px) Image search: [Google]
unremarkable markus.png
60KB, 212x161px
>>62066735
and yet...
>>
>>62066785
>its overall intent are good
>a song trying to cash in on white guilt and make Macklemore feel more accepted within the black rap community
>good intentions
It's manipulative as fuck. Hes trying to prove how black he is. Its fucking sad and hes perpetuating an intellectually dishonest narrative
>>
>>62066985
I love when they try to say this, because that literally translates to white = racist.
>>
I'm gonna use this thread to give my thoughts on the matter because the rest are mostly just anti black circlejerks that are cringier than the song itself.

First off, I'm black (or half black half white, but I look black and am considered black by most people. I consider myself black). I guess that's relevant because the song itself is about black people.

I believe white privilege exists, but I don't think it's cool to shame white people for it. I don't believe in that dumbass "you can't be racist to whites because they're privileged" idea either. So I'm not anti white in the slightest. And I'm not a coon or an Uncle Tom either, before someone says that.

White privilege is just a fact of life, it's not something white people should feel the need to apologise for because the modern white person is not responsible for white privilege. White privilege is a concept that has been in development for generations.

I cringed heavily at Macklemore hitting out at Elvis and shit. Just because a genre was originally started by black people, it doesn't mean that other people of other races can't make it or enjoy it. I do however condone his Iggy diss because Iggy is an Australian who fakes a blaccent and has a completely fake image.

But yeah, white privilege is a really controversial concept, especially here on 4chan which is mostly made up of right wingers who tend to dislike the whole "SJW" thing. But I feel like white privilege isn't an "SJW" thing. It's a concept that, as I stated before, has existed for generations, but the modern Tumblr radical feminists have kind of slaughtered the word. It's now politically correct to kiss up to black people, which is fucking stupid.
>>
>>62066985
according to the current liberal narrative

power+prejudice=racism

So because white people are the only ones with privilege in our society only they can be racist
>>
>>62067152
>First off, I'm black
Stopped reading there.
>le intellectual negro meme
>>
>>62066957
>so angry he needs to express himself in spicey maymay form

yeah, it's the other guy who's offended
>>
American white people hate themselves. Tell us something we don't already know. No wonder they are being bred out of existence and being thrown out of their culture by force lel.
>>
>>62067203
>No wonder they are being bred out of existence
Fuck it's still better than being European right now
>>
>>62067087
How do you misinterpret something this badly?
>>
>>62067238
I don't know, you tell me
>>
>>62067152
wahhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>62067087
>>a song trying to cash in on white guilt and make Macklemore feel more accepted within the black rap community

I kinda feel bad for the guy. He's been around for fucking YEARS in the underground scene busting his ass and making hip-hop. He clearly loves and has great respect for the genre. He comes off as a genuine hip-hop head. He started getting buzz and at first he was getting a decent amount of respect in that underground scene.

But then he released a silly meme song and his rep went down quite a lot.

And then he won a Grammy over one of the greatest hip-hop albums of the century (which completely wasn't his fault, it's not like he CHOSE to win it), and suddenly he was hated by the community he loved.

This is a guy who put Kool Moe Dee, Melly Mel, and Grandmaster Caz in his mainstream rap song in 2015. He loves the culture, and he's desperately trying to become accepted by it.

I don't think it's him trying to be "accepted by blacks" or whatever. He genuinely wants to be considered a part of hip-hop.

I mean it's his fault for making the meme song in the first place but it still must suck for the guy.
>>
File: 2514711959_72a4626ac2_z.jpg (138KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
2514711959_72a4626ac2_z.jpg
138KB, 640x429px
>>62067193
>lol this will make him mad
white folks are getting lazy as fuck
>>
>>62067261
How am I crying in the slightest?

I said it's a real thing, but it's not something whites should apologise for. I don't think it's holding me back.
>>
File: whiteamericacuckedagain.png (84KB, 550x386px) Image search: [Google]
whiteamericacuckedagain.png
84KB, 550x386px
>>62067227
Nice meme. America is literally less than 50% white and falling. Your president for the last 8 years is a non-white elected by non-whites.

America isn't a white country any more and all this anti-white "white privilege" shit is a result of that.
>>
>>62067268
ahhh you got me
>>
>>62067152
But how can you actually create a blanket generalization of white privilege? The only privilege possible is class privilege. Yeah, for a long time the highest class has been (and in certain definitions still is) entirely white old men. But guess what? For every white old man there are millions of poor white men who struggle just as hard as anyone of any other race that is poor.

I'm not saying that there aren't serious transgressions along the line of race, especially from US law enforcement and court systems, but even then those problems are not race exclusive, just perhaps weighted unfairly in one direction because cops are racist fucks. But they're also just volatile fucks in general and will gladly shoot white people given the opportunity.

I personally, being white, have never felt that I was privileged over any other race. I've been completely railroaded by a bullshit justice system, I'm not well to do at all (to the point of occasionally skipping eating to save money), and I had to fight tooth and nail to get into college because of my record and the fact that I wouldn't contribute to any minority statistics.

So really I just find painting things as being guided strictly by race and rash generalizations of an entire race to be... well... racist.
>>
>>62066957
dank maymay friend XDXD
>>
>>62067288
Don't dignify whites son.
They can't help being retarded. It's ingrained in their dna.
>>
>>62067193
I mentioned that I'm black because it's relevant to the fucking discussion of the song you fucking teapot.

I'm not trying to come across as intellectual. Do I have to speak in ebonics solely because I'm black? That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>62067152
thank you.

shaming white people for being privileged is stupid. they can't control the fact they were born white, so why shame them for something they didn't choose? isn't that part of what a lot of the SJW movement is supposed to be against? its not like white people automatically are guaranteed a perfect life by virtue of being white. there is plenty of poverty in white communities.

SJWs are also usually young middle class white women who've never experienced prejudice or shame or struggle in their lives yet feel they need to speak out for a marginalized group so they can look like "we're making a difference! we're changing the world!"
>>
>>62067293
Yah but rate at which most european countries are being consumed by mulsim culture right now is far higher than the rate at which its happening in america. Sure we're further along, but Europe will soon be ahead

Its really sad that liberals are facilitating this
>>
White privilege is literally a concept created, paid for and pushed by the very rich to stop the masses noticing that in fact it's just the poor in general who are shafted, not exclusively the non-white poor
>>
>>62067042
>le fuck nuance xD

neck yourself
>>
>>62066985
Actually according to the new definition that dickheads seem to be pushing hard to actually become the definition, yes.
>>
>>62067387
^

People are divided by class, not race or gender.
>>
>>62067395
>called out for being a /pol/tard
>only argument is le xD meme arrows

never change
>>
The way I see it, all these sjws are just now discovering what real life is like, and they can't handle it so they have to force equality of outcome for everyone.

>sjw discovers some people inherently have advantages over others within a society
>sjw being an immature sheltered brat is shocked having discovered this
>"WE MUST HAVE EQUALITY EVEN IF IT MEANS CUTTING OFF THE LEGS OF ABLED-PEOPLE FOR THE DISABLED!"

Equality of outcome is fucking disgusting, I prefer equality of opportunity
>>
White ppl hate themselves so much its funny. Then u wonder why whiteys shoot up schools
>>
>>62067437
Black ppl hate themselves so much it's funny. Then u wonder why negros kill each other at a dramatically higher rate than any other race
>>
>>62067303
Don't get me wrong, I think class privilege is a thing too, and is arguably even more significant than white privilege in modern society.

But the reality of the situation is that when an average person sees a black man working at a prestigious job, they think that he's "one of the good ones", while they don't even bat an eyelid when they see a white person in the same situation. The reality is that being well spoken is considered "talking white". The reality is that the police are more likely to "randomly" stop a black man driving a nice car than a white man driving a nice car. The reality is that the police are TOLD to stop black men driving nice cars.

White privilege exists and that's undeniable. But again, there's no point in making white people apologise for it because modern white people literally did nothing wrong because white privilege was a concept created generations ago.

I'm not gonna sit around and cry that I can't be successful because of those damn white people are holding the black man down, because that's not true. We can still be successful people. It's just that the odds are slightly against us.
>>
>>62067303
White privilege basically means you're gonna get judged the least based on your race.
When you're white, there are no expectations of you, no one knows or makes assumptions of what you're going to be or do in the future because of your race. Blacks get the athlete thing, Asians (East Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern and anything in between) are always thought to be scientists or engineers of some type, and Hispanics always own their own small business. But when you're white, you don't get any stereotype put on you.

And that's just one example of that.
You mention yourself the law related stuff.
Black and Hispanic people have to deal with way harsher shit from cops than white folks (generally) do.
>>
>>62067325
Nah let's stop with the anti-white shit.

Makes us look as stupid as the /pol/ kiddies chatting shit about niggers and WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT.
>>
>>62067435
this is the most reddit thing ive read ever
try harder
>>
>>62067476
>But the reality of the situation is that when an average person sees a black man working at a prestigious job, they think that he's "one of the good ones"
prove that. I've never fucking heard that from any one but trailer trash

And could it be that white people have privilege because theyre the majority? Why is no one complaining about black privilege in Kenya?
>>
>>62067293
tbf Romney sucked ass, not saying Obama is good or anything because fuck Obama, but Romney isn't any better.
>>
>>62067509
what does that even mean? Explain
>>
>>62067435
If that's how you see it, you sure are twisting things to fit your "everyone is too sensitive" view of life.

It's not "bring the privileged people down" it's "help the under privileged up."
>>
>>62067537
>implying those two things are mutually exclusive
>being this delusional
>>
>>62067537
that's literally the exact same thing
>>
>>62067042
>every person must be either this or that!
just stop
>>
>>62067506
Hey man, I'm half-white. It's okay. I'm in on the joke.

It's funny to throw their own tactics right back at them, and act all butthurt over it.
>>
>>62067476
>The reality is that being well spoken is considered "talking white"

The fact that in your first post you felt you had to point out that you weren't an 'uncle tom' speaks massively to the fact that that is pretty much solely perpetuated by other black people

Would you not admit that most/part of the reason 'the odds are against you' is because of the culture and attitude in black groups?

Why are Asians or Jews not held back by the same lack of white privilege?
>>
As an asian person i can say that both niggers and whiteies are fucking pathetic races. Your all fucking retards arguing about shit while our whole cohntry is preparing to take you faggots out cheers
>>
>>62067588
>It's funny to throw their own tactics right back at them
>implying this tactic wasn't originally used by liberals
talking shit about niggers was /pol/s way of "throwing it right back at them"
>>
>>62067476
>>62067478
Neither of you actually addressed the fact that, by definition and logical conclusion, professing the existence of a white privilege is racist. You're buying into the race politics and subconsciously dividing your own race from another.

My point is that you can bring me all the evidence of racism that you want, and I won't deny it if it's legitimate (i.e. the legal system and police), but this concept of privilege or lack thereof based on race is a farce. As I said, the only real privilege is class privilege. A black person can be born into a rich family and be plenty privileged. A white person can be born in a slum and die at 12 from violence, sickness, or anything else that those in poverty are susceptible to.

I don't buy that by being a minority race one can vouch for racist ideas and be excused. And stereotypes exist for all races, genders, religions, body types, hair colors, everything.

Furthermore, the existence of racist people is not a justification for furthering the perception of racial differences.
>>
>>62067515
>Why is no one complaining about black privilege in Kenya?

The funny thing is, aside from being targeted by petty criminals, you're still probably better off being a white guy in Kenya than a black guy. You realize Kenya is a post-colonial state, right? The country was even named by a white guy.
>>
>>62066735
lol why does /v/ always think everyone plays video games
>>
>>62067606
>Jews
>a race
Fuuuuuck offffffffffff

A religious heritage is race agnostic, there are African, Middle-Easter, and European Jews.
>>
>>62067564
>>62067576
You have to be a moron to think it is.
There's a difference between. "Take money away from the rich." and "Give more money to the poor."
You have to be some kind of conspiracy theorist to think it is.
>>
>>62067426
>le you're that other poster!
>le pick some arbitrary black and white side
>le anthony appeals to poltards
>le you can't like some things of something and disagree with other parts of it
>le you can't at least appreciate the intention behind something you agree with
>pick a side you're either a poltard, stormfag neo nazi or agree with le white privilege 100%

m e m e

e

m

e
>>
File: melontano.jpg (29KB, 365x416px) Image search: [Google]
melontano.jpg
29KB, 365x416px
this thread sucks

can anyone tell me what the album to the left is? I know the one on the right is Donuts but I can't recall the left

Tim Hecker came to my mind but it definitely isn't him

thanks in advance
>>
>>62066735
ahahahaha, what is this image? It should just be "everyone who wears glasses"
>>
>>62067682
I'm sorry I triggered you by saying the word Jew

You might want to reread my post and note that at no point did I claim that Jews were a race
>>
>>62067655
>being a white guy in Kenya is inherently better than begin a black guy in america
wew

>The country was even named by a white guy
America was named after an Italian guy. Fucking Italian privilege
>>
>>62067725
>Why are Asians or Jews not held back by the same lack of white privilege?
On a scale of 1 to completely fucking stupid you're a god damn retard.
>>
>>62067691
So where is the money for the poor coming from?
>>
>>62066735
>>62067723
>tfw need to shave and get laser eye surgery now
>>
>>62067691
When you look past the rhetoric it's the exact same outcome for the rich. Which is the same for white people and the two statements you provided earlier.
>>
>>62067626
No.
The nigger thing was just 4chan being 4chan. They've been making those kinds of jokes since long before /pol/ was even an idea.
/pol/ is just legitimately retarded and can't tell that it was all jokes before.
>>
>>62067714
space is the only noise i think
>>
>>62067606
I think we have different definitions of Uncle Tom.

To me, an Uncle Tom is a black person who panders to white people and doesn't like black people/heavily stereotypes black people.

People seem to think that an Uncle Tom is a successful, well spoken black person, but that isn't true at all. Obama isn't an Uncle Tom.

I didn't want people to think I was an Uncle Tom because I was saying that white people shouldn't apologise for white privilege. People could take that out of context.
>>
>>62067655
>all these implications that white people are inherently better than blacks
>>
>>62067714
It really does look like a combo of Harmony in Ultraviolet and Ravedeath, doesn't it?

>>62067775
There's only one definition of Uncle Tom and he's pointing out that a white person calling a black person an Uncle Tom is akin to saying nigger. White people don't say Uncle Tom. Like ever. Even racist white people don't say that.
>>
>>62067775
>an uncle tom is a black person who doesn't act degenerate and knows how to get ahead in America
>"I want to wear baggy pants, listen to gangster rap, have corn rows, and be a successful business man!"
Too bad, play the game or GTFO
>>
>>62067682
>>62067725
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Jews a religion AND a race.

Like obviously you have Jews as people who follow Judaism, but aren't those big nosed people with the surname Goldstein a race known as the Jews? And this race also tends to also follow Judaism?
>>
>>62067730
Strawman.

Italians are white.

It was an example of how modern Kenyan society as we know it has been shaped by and still retains much of the influence of white colonizers.
>>
>>62067773
yep, thanks dude
>>
>>62067646
Sad fact dude, people are different races. As nice as it would be to view all people as one race, it's just not realistic.
All it means is that, white people hold the benefit of not having to deal with certain things, thanks to being white. It's not racist to point that out.
>>
>>62066785
>not being an edgy neoreactionary

lol get a load of this queer
>>
>>62067827
That's not what I meant at all.

You can wear tailored suits, listen to fucking classical music, have a buzzcut, be a successful businessman and not be an Uncle Tom in the slightest.

If you kiss up to white people, act like whites are superior, and heavily stereotype other black people, then you're a fucking Uncle Tom.
>>
>>62067835
>It was an example of how modern Kenyan society as we know it has been shaped by and still retains much of the influence of white colonizers
Hmm, if everyone's equal, then how did white people manage to take advantage over black people so easily? It's as if there's something inherently better about being white
>>
>>62067655
>post-colonial
So does post not mean anything to you? Do you think Kenya is run by white people for other white people in Europe? Really?

>>62067827
An Uncle Tom is the same thing as what one might call a 'house nigger' in the parlance of the day. He's someone who will put the rest of his race under the bus to further his own means. Think Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks.

>>62067833
Uh, you might have something if you called the racial side Hebrews or Israelites, but even then those are no longer real or well defined. Think Armenian but add, like, 2850 years or whatever. Judaism is exclusively a religion, practiced by many races. I think the religion says that the line is passed as though it were a race but only through the females. Basically, no, it isn't a race, but some people made up some arbitrary rules to say it is.
>>
>>62067775
I was saying that it seems that everyone who thinks 'that an Uncle Tom is a successful, well spoken black person' is a black person themselves

How much of white privilege do you think is the privilege of not being influenced by other black people who don't want you to conform to 'white people's norms?' Do you not think that a lot of the rhetoric of white privilege being very closely associated with the idea of white oppression only babies black people and that it's a problem that people are scared to call out people calling hard working blacks uncle toms for fear of being labelled racist?

That's a poorly written sentence but you get the idea
>>
>>62067861
And black people don't have to deal with certain things, and Asians don't have to deal with certain things. These are not excuses to hold racist ideologies under the pretense that you belong to a minority race.

And what you said indicates that you believe race plays some part in who a person is also very very clearly racist.
>>
>>62067877
>If you kiss up to white people, act like whites are superior, and heavily stereotype other black people, then you're a fucking Uncle Tom
By most people's definition of Uncle Tom, wearing business suits and listening to classical music is "kissing up to white people"

I've never met a black person who literally said "lol white people are awesome, I cant stand niggers!"
>>
>>62067861
>white people hold the benefit of not having to deal with certain things, thanks to being white
>all white people live in American cities
ok friend
>>
>>62067920
>And what you said indicates that you believe race plays some part in who a person is also very very clearly racist
Did you know that your personality is 90% nature and only 10% nurture?
>>
>>62067878
sure /pol/

>>62067891
>So does post not mean anything to you? Do you think Kenya is run by white people for other white people in Europe? Really?

Do you honestly believe that once a state has become post-colonial, that all the influence of the colonizers magically disappear? Do you think it means white people were chased out of the country with spears and centuries of culture forming was washed clean?

>>62067730
I think you misunderstood. Being a white guy in Kenya > Being a black guy in Kenya
>>
>>62067877
Is Chris Rock an uncle tom?
>>
>>62067920
It's really not.
It's not racist to point out that people will grow up, be raised and have their identity influenced by their race. It's a fact.

Denying that, or insisting things like "I don't see race." (not to imply that that is what you said.) is esentially the same as plugging your ears and going "nope, can't hear you!"
>>
>>62067977
>Being a white guy in Kenya > Being a black guy in Kenya
KEK. You're gonna need to back that up faggot

again youre implying that no matter where you go, being white is better
>>
>>62068020
>youre implying that no matter where you go, being white is better
it probably is
>>
>>62066658
It's almost like people are capable of holding a variety of opinions.
>>
>>62067933
Did I say all?
I live in the US, so obviously my view can only speak for people in America.
Knock that hairsplitting shit off.
>>
>>62067986
Nah but I don't really agree with the "black people vs niggers" rhetoric as I believe that the word "nigger" is a blanket racist term that either applies to all blacks or none at all. You can't pick and choose who gets to be a nigger.

But that was just comedy and it was funny so I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>62067977
>Being a white guy in Kenya > Being a black guy in Kenya

Can I ask why you think that?
Are you just guessing or are you basing that on any sort of real evidence at all?

thanks
>>
>>62068036
Tell that to the White Zimbabweans
>>
>>62068069

Can you give your thoughts on >>62067893 please
>>
/pol/tards never get tired of being BTFO do they? Every single fucking thread, it's incredible.
>>
>>62068036
So then being white is inherently better than being black?

Thats pretty racist man
>>
>>62068059
>Did I say all?
yes. you said white people, not white americans living in cities
>>
>>62068042
Shhh, don't say that here.
What do you think is gonna happen when this site has different opinions?
>>
>>62068036
the middle east exists you know
>>
>>62068109
literally no ones been btfo yet

And I don't seen any /pol/ itt

Have you been to /pol/? If this thread was /pol/ itd have posts about blacks scoring lower on iq tests and how genetics would classify races as sub species so blacks and whites need to be kept separate

Thats /pol/
>>
BLM is the most baseless organisation possible. The fact that Malcomore thinks it is the face of black people is not only sounding ignorant, but even more racist than he wants some white boys who listen to rap.
>>
>>62068111
Maybe it's my fault for not being as specific as possible down to every last detail.
But I'm not gonna do that because I don't feel like writing paragraphs for everything.
I thought it would be obvious, but apparently it's not.
>>
how do i get knots out of my hair
>>
>>62068183
It's funny that while Macklemore (a white guy) is supporting BLM, The RZA (a black guy) literally called them out for victimizing black people and being part of the problem
>>
>>62068166
It's more like the /v/ and /pol/ crossposters.
>>
>>62067893
>I was saying that it seems that everyone who thinks 'that an Uncle Tom is a successful, well spoken black person' is a black person themselves

Yeah this is true and I disagree with the opinion. The whole "Uncle Tom" namecalling is mostly a black thing and it's a shame that a lot of people have stretched the meaning to any successful black person.

And I'm not sure if I fully understand that second part, but white privilege is something that's been built up for generations through institutionalised racism to negative stereotyping and all that other shit. And yeah, maybe there's a bit true to what you're saying about black people being urged not to conform to "white people norms", but at the same time, I feel like any intelligent person will realise that being successful and well spoken is not a "white" thing.
>>
If you think white privileged is an actual thing, you are contributing to the downfall of America.

Thanks for making China the next superpower, you fucking faggots
>>
cuckthony cucktano
And I say this as a white man dating an African
>>
File: mike laugh.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mike laugh.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>62068183
>Malcomore
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 407x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 407x225px
OISHDAHUDSHASODnmansdakljsdjkasdsawiqhedjoasfhdohasduihs?
>>
>>62068196
>lumping in like 75% of whites with the other 25%
ok. guess ill include the 1 billion people in africa into american black crime statistics too then
>>
>>62068183
I think the original idea of BLM (after all the recent racism and police brutality, it seemed as if society forgot that black lives mattered, and #blacklivesmatter was simply a reminder that black lives matter TOO) is totally acceptable, but what it has devolved into (basically an anti-white hate group) is fucking disgraceful and is not gonna help us as a race whatsoever.
>>
iosjfasdfs4d 5 747 7464´4648r4e8 qaew46qwe4684a8d4asd qrqersadf6sa8as8 eq88 a4f a6ffe88e 4asd84as6dq re7e8r78r78i7po[´~ e~qe~wçqw~eç~e 4qa65e 87q 874ed4 654ca8d8e 8e87867poçp~678s7f68ad68fas6c4sa
>>
File: 1388459355754.jpg (16KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1388459355754.jpg
16KB, 264x240px
>>62066658

>He actually likes it

That's not the impression I got. He was being neutral for most of the video but I got the impression he was underwhelmed by Macklemore's phony attempt at "consciousness".
>>
>>62068263
What even is a cuck nowadays? Because I always thought it was a person who enjoyed their partner being fucked by other people, but now it's apparently anyone who likes black people?
>>
File: neo4chan.jpg (33KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
neo4chan.jpg
33KB, 283x427px
>>62066957
>>
>>62066957

I think you're the offended one here.
>>
>>62068348
>>62068356
Where were you two linked here from?
>>
>>62068335
It's more about praising one who is metaphorically blue balling you.
>we are so evil
>hnngggg yes we are so bad
>>
>>62068217
chemo?
>>
>>62068335
it's the principle of a cuckold (a pathetic individual who gets off to being humiliated) applied to other things
>>
>>62068387
I dunno, but I think you came here from >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1453131426638.jpg (75KB, 241x351px) Image search: [Google]
1453131426638.jpg
75KB, 241x351px
>tfw this is my country
>tfw cunts over here is having white guilt and talks about this white privilege thing while our country is getting invaded and slowly turning to shit

Fuck you Americans. This not fun for me. Fuck you all.
>>
>>62068297
>after all the recent racism and police brutality
That occurs more often to white people (statistically a far less violent race in America)

>>62068297
>society forgot that black lives mattered
yah people just totally forgot. Thats the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Only poor people living in trailers in the south think black lives dont matter. No normal people forgot, normal people in America just don't give a shit about political issues no matter what race its about
>>
>>62068390
I thought it was just another forced meme.
I mean /a/ was posting stuff about NTR being the worst fetish long before the cuck meme.
>>
>>62067198
Projection is a bitch.
>>
>>62068335
Its become the new term for Beta. It implies someone who is beta enough to allow themselves to be cucked
>>
>>62068426
it literally isn't affecting you in any way

fuck off with your off topic bullshit
>>
>>62068425
>multiple posts
>clearly linked here from somewhere else
>tells anyone that disagrees with them (or just points out their weird posting lmao) to go to /pol/

this seems to be a very common thing on /mu/
>>
>>62068426
What's with the eyeshadow drawn on him?
>>
>>62068297
How about the fact that whenever police brutalize or murder white people it gets ZERO attention, but as soon as it happens to a black person its all over the fucking news?
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>62066957
>>
>>62068474
It's pretty common on all the popular boards.
>>
>>62068335
It's just another buzzword used by edgy reactionaries for anyone who disagrees with them. Freud would say it's a projection of their psychosexual insecurities.
>>
>>62068466
>my country is getting invaded and a little part of it is this american bullshit about "white privilege"
>not affecting me

Nobody talked about this just a few years ago. Fuck you.
>>
>>62068485
Does anybody remember this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc ?

Probably not, because it's a white guy
>>
Quality thread.
>>
>>62068183
Good post
>>
>>62068335
https://www.playbuzz.com/albertobarbosa10/are-you-a-cuck
>>
why do you fags hate us /pol/acks so much
>>
>>62067661
B-but video games are for adults now..! Just like anime! There are m-many animays aimed at adults!
>>
Reminder that there's no winning with SJWS and white people are bad not matter what:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q
>>
>>62068521
crazy guy gets tazed. I see nothing upsetting here
>>
>>62068813
no matter what*
>>
>>62068836
He was shot and killed the video you fucking moron. She was "not guilty"
>>
>>62068782
I wouldn't care if kept your shit to yourselves. But I care when you contaminate the board with edgy racism, start shitty bait threads almost every day and basically try to force your views on everyone.
>>
>>62068895
>thinking hes actually from /pol/
>>
>>62068813
this was pretty hilariously stupid
>>
>>62068895
I bet you think everyone who disagrees with you is from /pol/
>>
>>62068836
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3307427/Disturbing-video-showing-moment-police-officer-shot-unarmed-man-dead-released-one-day-acquitted-murder.html
>>
>>62068813
What's the white equivalent of an uncle tom? Because that's what that white guy is
>>
>>62066658
i dont hate this track but i dont like it.macklemore has good songs ideas and ryan lewis is a good producer but those lyrics and hopsin corny
>>
>>62068813
Reminder that there's no winning with neo-cons and non-white people are bad no matter what:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
>>
>>62069614
Are you honestly going to try and defend what happened in Cologne?
>>
>>62069614
>culture that thinks it's ok to mass molest and rape women get called out for it
What's wrong here?
>>
>>62069651
Are you honestly going to insist that literally all muslims and non-white immigrants are the cause of what happened?
>>
>>62069722
That's not what was said in the video at all. Did you even fucking watch it? Worst straw man I've ever heard
>>
>>62069766
>"Dozens of Arab and North African migrants sexually molest women"
>video is called "Rape of Europe"
Are you honestly going to insist he didn't say that?
>>
>>62069840
>Dozens of Arab and North African migrants sexually molest women
This is true

>Rape of Europe
An exaggeration, but still, rape cases have sky rocketed.

You said "literally all muslims and non-white immigrants are the cause of what happened"

He said that the migrant culture has misogynistic views of women, which evidently is true.
>>
>>62069840
He didn't fucking say that all Muslims and non white people are responsible.

If you can't see that their culture has abhorrent views of women, and that it's having an impact on European culture, then you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>62066957
ebin
>>
>>62067293

>less than 50%
>posts chart that puts whites at 73%
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.