[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy it? One of you fags has to have one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: death grip hoodie.jpg (95KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
death grip hoodie.jpg
95KB, 650x650px
Should I buy it? One of you fags has to have one
>>
>me:"hey what frat is that from?"
>you:"the pleb frat"

seriously though don't buy it. I like DG too
>>
dsdt ggfr
>>
>>62035932
what's a deat glop
>>
File: IMAG0416.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0416.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Me rn

Comfy but the string fell out while washing
>>
reeeeee this hoodie literally doesn't mean anything
You are literally wearing something that says >>62035962
>>
I kid you not op I wore this at a party and had lots of gay sex

buy one today !
>>
I own one, worth it desu.
>>
>>62036314
it means death grips
>>
Currently wearing it, definently worth the money
>>
I want to buy one to wear to classes but I feel people on campus would think im weird.
>>
>>62036089
>>62036697
> Fucking idiots learn to read fucking greek before you buy that meme sweater
>>
Looks like some ironic hot topic shit
>>
honestly OP don't do it
almost all the DG merch are meme shirts and that sweater is no exception
>>
comfy

>>62037386
>>>/v/
take your unironic buzzwords back to your cesspool
>>
If you want people to think you're a frat fuck
>>
theyre comfy, do it.
>>
>>62035932
Would you buy a pepe the frog shirt? You're buying memes.
>>
File: a meme shirt.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a meme shirt.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>62037434
are you trying to say that this is NOT a meme shirt?
are you trying to say that /mu/ NEVER uses the meme buzzword and that EVERY person who uses it is from /v/?
are you legitimately retarded? or just new?
>>
If you are fat or a white please don't rep DG with that hoodie
>>
>>62037588
They have two shirts that could be called meme shirts without meme being used as a buzzword. Everything else in their merch store is just Death Grips shirts with various related art on them. Stop being a child.
>>
>>62037678
Stop being racist. The overwhelming majority of their fanbase is white
>>
>>62036862
You think anyone would even care/notice. It's making fun of frays anyways so if you're to pussy to say you think they're queer and laughable
Don't get it
>>
>>62037732
>implying racism exists
wew
>>
>>62037701
ok then, let me rephrase:
almost all the DG merch are meme shirts and/ or just an ugly fucking shirt
i get it that you are one of the DG fans who doesn't want DG to become a meme. I get it i am the same, but the problem is that DG seems to design their merch with suburban white teenagers as their target audience, which bugs me, which is is why i would say that people should not wear DG merch, not to mention every time i've seen someone wear it in public i want to cringe at how terrible they look in it.
>>
>>62035932
>-sdt -gphp
What kind of fucking untermensch made this?
>>
>>62037588
>>62037834
>having aspergers
thats why i told you to go back to /v/ and now you made yourself look like an autistic retard by getting all mad
>>
I saw a guy in one of my classes wearing it and he looked like a typical /mu/ user
>>
>>62037879
>a typical /mu/ user
whats that look like
>>
I saw a guy with it last week, nice fit but the design's not my kind of stuff.

6/10
>>
>>62037588
>>62037834
Holy shit you're autistic if you care that much about a sweatshirt argument.
>>
>>62037834
I do not see what you mean outside of the YUH shirt and maybe the sad cum shirt.
>>
>>62037588
derp grips fans are retarded, why the fuck do you bother talking to them? idiot
>>
>>62038104
i'm beginning to see that, anyone who listens to death grips in 2016 must be retarded
>>
>>62038152
I have a Death Classic shirt that I haven't worn in like a year because being a Death Grips fan is nothing to be proud of these days. The last thing I want to advertise to the world is that I associate with their 12 year old memer fanbase.
>>
>>62038229
we're all impressed
>>
>>62035932
meme grips
>>
>>62038249
>/2kewl4skewl/
>>
>>62038229
That's cool but I wear whatever the fuck I want because I don't care what other people think.
>>
>>62038004
white skelly greasy 19 year olds
>>
i like det grip but if I saw anyone wearing that I would steer clear away from them
I would imagine a 16 year old girl wearing it and being so quirky because shes into a huge lolinternet meme
band shirts in general are fucking retarded tbqh pham
>>
>>62038487
you sound like you're fat and smelly
>>
I saw someone wearing this in one of my classes yesterday. Should I talk to him?
>>
>>62039806
no they are probably autistic and would freak out if you talked to them
>>
>>62039755
Somewhat true, my balls have a very distinctive musk, which is a part of my natural manhood that I am proud of.
>>
>>62039816
but I am lonely and have no friends
>>
why do you guys care about what people think of you
>>
My Wife's first son is also interested in this sweater but after I caught him using foul language playing Minecraft I don't think that's going to happen
>>
>>62040108
only point of actually wearing it is so people can understand the references and think of you differently
>>
>>62037323
>thinks taking calc I makes him an expert on reading greek

go home nerd
>>
File: 1453490253360.jpg (31KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1453490253360.jpg
31KB, 720x405px
>>62038229
>memes are bad so i can't wear my shirt anymore
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.