"Shit Sounds with Mike Love" by Ricky Eat Acid
This is from thread >>62013263
Album is here: https://soundcloud.com/ricky-eat-acid
Track list is:
1. Ricky Eat Ass
2. Montie is by far the best trip
3. Two Drummers (Dance Praty Mix)
4. Sufjan Steven's Voyage to the Far and Distant Land of Cheyenne, Wyoming
5. The Montie prog Album feat: Aaron Ellis
6. This room is sad AF. They all get BTFO and ban you because they can't even handle it.
7. Hey, do you guys like Radiohead?
9. Eiki Shiki Yamaxanadu meets David Bowie in hell and Fuck Him With Her Sword
10. I have no friends
11. I Wish That Zach Hill Would Pound Me Hard From Behind With Those Muscular Arms Of His
13. Dude Shut the Fuck Up You Listen to Oasis (Coil Reprise) [Bonus Track]
>9. Eiki Shiki Yamaxanadu meets David Bowie in hell and Fuck Him With Her Sword
It's a rod though
holy shit that would be hilarious, anyone have a clue how to get in contact with him?
thanks my man, that was one of my many tracks. also it is Jason Aldean and the Trumpet Fight video that I "sampled"
>Ricky Eat Acid
some send this to the actual Ricky Eat Acid
sorry a lot of the stuff seems to have been sourced from locations with shitty quality, like vocaroo
I made half the shit though, so a lot of it improved in quality (2, 3, 5, 7, 12, 13) from my own copies
Montie said he'll get it, he just needs to know that this bandcamp is what he should send him
dude half of mine are horrible, really it doesn't matter
Adding this to my /mu/sic collection
This is the fourth /mu/ makes an album thread I've contributed to
The others were:
Longer Season - Efrim you fucking hack
Five dollar fill up - Montie is a faggot part 69
ok - You'll cowards don't even smoke crack
what's your favorite /mu/ album?
I had to download the DJ Aaron Ellis sound clip, so I went back and downloaded the 128kbps rip of Divers that had DJ Aaron Ellis and David Byrne inserted into every song.
I actually made the track but it got deleted, so I just made some really shitty thing just now, sorry.
It's fixed btw.
I made that thread and bandcamp too, thanks my man.
I changed the track again because it was basically a blatant copy of On The Run with DJ Aaron Ellis samples, it's not different enough that you should redownload it but you can do an individual download if you care.
we haven't started yet but track titles are going to be along the lines of "Brian Wilson's Cousin", "Dennis Wilson's Cousin", "Carl Wilson's Cousin", "Bushy Bushy Blonde Hairdoos", and "Student Demonstration Time"
so did anyone actually send the damn thing to fagtono?