[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your taste has expanded to the point in which you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1453618600882.jpg (73KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453618600882.jpg
73KB, 467x700px
>tfw your taste has expanded to the point in which you can find legitimate enjoyment in listening to every album that gets recommended to you now
>>
>>62003665
So... no face?
>>
I dunno, my taste is still pretty narrow but I enjoy most things.
>>
>>62003673
yeah lol
>>
>>62003665
If you're really incapable of telling bad music form good music now, you should just listen to a buttload of semi-popular EDM so all the normies love you.
>>
>>62003747
It's not about what is good and what is bad, its about being able to find enjoyment in it.
>>
Challenge accepted
Masafumi Ezaki - Solo Trumpet
>>
>>62003767
ok. If you're really capable of enjoying bad music, you should just listen to a buttload of semi-popular EDM so all the normies love you.
>>
>>62003747
i'm not saying that I feel like every album I listen to now is necessarily 'great' or even 'good' in some cases

simply, because i'm more comfortable with a wider selection of music genres and artists, previously untolerable/confusing songs are now enjoyable in some sense
>>
>>62003788
I'll love you no matter what you listen to
>>
>>62003775
ok, i will listen to this hahaha
>>
>>62003794
Anon, I really don't care what you want to label your lack of taste as. Nobody here does. I'm just telling you what the most evolutionary practical thing you can do with it is.
Do you want to be swimming in pussy? Go listen to a buttload of semi-popular EDM so all the normies love you.
>>
>>62003747
kys
>>
>>62003665
I thought it should be the other way around?
>>
File: Syd Barrett.jpg (66KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Syd Barrett.jpg
66KB, 1440x1080px
>>62003923
>tfw your taste has expanded to such a point where you rate almost every album on RYM 2.0 or less
>>
>>62003767
>>62003794
Ok then https://youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.