[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a little bit of whore in every girl? As J.Thunders once said.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is there a little bit of whore in every girl? As J.Thunders once said.
>>
There's a huge bit of whore in my ex gf
>>
>>62002940

I getting your ass rubbed so bad?

I got my ass pinched by an old woman when I was working as a barback when I was 19.

I just looked at her like WTF? I didn't even have her kicked out the bar though.
>>
>>62002980
I'm almost positive you didn't feel threatened by that old lady
>>
>>62002980
You should tell the cops she raped you. If you were a woman and she was an old man it would be a piece of cake.
>>
File: 34213342134.png (116KB, 384x344px) Image search: [Google]
34213342134.png
116KB, 384x344px
>>62003001
please don't
>>
>>62002987

No, I didn't. Because she only pinched my ass, not stick her finger up it. Pinch is worse than a rub, less than a slap.

Then bringing that shit up to years later? Yo, this girl is mentally ill.
>>
>>62003001
I don't take satisfaction in that. That's fucked up.
>>
>>62003011
>Pinch is worse than a rub
No it's not, rubbing is prolonged contact that she in no way asked for. He was her publicist, he basically controlled her image and he was taking advantage of her.

If he's continuing to molest people, her story is relevant information. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>62003042
>He was her publicist, he basically controlled her image

Why?

You think Ian Curtis had a publicist. This hoe is a mediawhore too.
>>
>>62003070
(You)
>>
>>62003042

Morrissey doesn't have a publicist controlling his image.

Does she tink she better than Mozzer?
>>
>>62003098
>Morrissey doesn't have a publicist controlling his image.

That explains a lot
>>
>>62003104

What does it explain ?
>>
>>62003126
Why everybody thinks he's a giant turd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.