[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you guys tell me this was good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Aldean-Album.jpg (356KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Aldean-Album.jpg
356KB, 630x630px
Why did you guys tell me this was good?
>>
Because it is.
>>
O L D
B
O
O
T
S

N E W
D
I
R
T
>>
I understand that this is a meme, but is the album actually any good?
>>
>>61997450
It's a meme you dip!
>>
>>61997450
Emotion is key..
I have to refute a lot of comments here on the definition of what is good music..
Good music does not define the topic at hand, nor the genre, nor the style, nor whether there is words/lyrics..
It's is defined by how well the emotion/goal/objective is achieved in regards to the topic, genre, style it is intended for..
So yes, if the song is about sex and drugs, then pull that off well in bringing the audience into that picture, then it's good music..
Not every song must be about love topic..
And yes, if metal music is about anger and power, then pull that off well to bring the audience in that picture..
And regards to lyrics, there are also a lot of great instrumentals around.. if lyrics are to be included.. then make sure the lyrics carry out it's meaning well..
Each genre/style is pulling off an emotion.. it's about pulling that emotion off..
The problem with today's music is they forgot emotion, they just play fashion..
Aldean masterfully plays with your emotions in his hits "If My Truck Could Talk" and "Big Green Tractor."

If you listen to the great Beatles records, the earliest ones where the lyrics are incredibly simple. Why are they still beautiful? Well, they're beautifully sung, beautifully played, and the mathematics in them is elegant. They retain their elegance.
Jason Aldean masterfully retains these qualities with a modern day twist. Truly one of the few artists who innovates in his genre yet maintains what is truly most important in music: Emotion.
>>
>>61997483
It's pop country, so I'm just gonna take a guess and say...no.
>>
>>61997450
Because it is...? I dont understand, did you not like it?
>>
I actually listened to this record to find out whether it was a meme or not.. It was surprisingly pretty good. Don't understand all the hate for it.
>>
>>61997483
>meme
Stfu
>>
>>61997483
Yeah it's quite good. Next ITAOTS imo.
>>
>>61997483
>>61997490
>album went to number 1 in the charts
How is saying that popular album is good a meme?
>>
>>61997724
to retarded people who dont get it it must be a meme, just ignore them theyll go away eventually.
>>
Fuck off with the memes, yes this album is very good
>>
>>61997450
i feel like everyone is memeing hard but this album isnt that bad i like it
>>
I mean this is a great album, I'm a bit insulted that you didn't like it and that I share a board with someone who doesn't realize how much of a masterpiece it is
>>
Mediocre pop-country, I don't get why this get so much praise here
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
Look why I got senpai
jelly?
>>
File: WIN_20160108_20_31_05_Pro.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160108_20_31_05_Pro.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>61997450
Dirt road anthem is my shit, reminds me of my youth hanging out in southern Carolina, and VA. .
>>
>>61998494
you've got a funny head brandon
>>
>>61998489
YES
>>
>>61998489
kinda
>>
>>61998494
YEAH, IM CHILLIN' ON A DIRT ROAD
LID BACKSWERVIN LIKE IM GEORGE JONES
SMOKE ROLLIN' OUT THE WINDOW, AND
ICE COLD BEER SITTI' IN THE CONSOLE, MEMORY LANE UP IN THE HEADLGHTS, REMINDS ME OF THEM GOOD TIMES
>>
File: 1453676394619.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453676394619.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>61998494

>memory lane up in the headlights
>It's got me reminiscing on them good times
>>
>>61998489
IM VERY JELLY

NOW I CANT DRINK BEER AND PARTY WITH THE QTS
>>
>>61998494
Hi Brandon it's been a while. Join my skype group desu
>>
>>61998494
>That talking blues segment
It's so good
>>
>>61998611
Turnin off from real life
drivin' that's right
I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires

I want out of here so bad, but i'll never miss the south.
>>
>>61998675
them homade collard greens, mashed potato's, mac and cheese, country ham, homemade cornbread, cut green beans, turnip greens and some sweet tea, remembering those fun times you saw growing up in the humid south, you don't care about the past, you pnly care about where you came from.
>>
>>61998752
oh man, and those potato rolls...Love me the south, those 4x4 fords, and "yall"
as the old saying goes :you may take the boy out of the south, but you'll never take the zouth out of the boy"
>>
>>61998752
Them southern girls, god damn.
>>
>>61998824
and this song, too, can't forget it, many va, and north to south Carolina references.
Miss my nanny, want some homemade southern meal and some hugs <3
and this song too, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
>>
keep it comin brandon
>>
>>61998601
>ice cold beer sittin in the console
>next gen consoles are so shitty people use them as cupholders instead of for playing games
>>
This meme has gotten a bit out of hand
>>
>>61999229
this. its detracting from how great an album old boots new dirt is
>>
>>61997483
Ignore all the shitposting buddy, it's a decent 8 out of 10
>>
>>61998489
damn...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.