[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But seriously, what's wrong with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: A_Thousand_Suns_Cover.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
A_Thousand_Suns_Cover.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
But seriously, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>61991701
>le edgy lyrics
not much though desu.
>>
>>61991701
Nothing.
>>
>>61991725
cite edgy lyrics from that album, i really dont remember
>>
>>61992325
idk, I was just quoting h8rs
>>
Well for starters, the album art sucks.
>>
This album was epic they fell off after this I don't think anyone can deny this albums absolute greatness.
>>
all meming aside, i legitimately believe this is a good album and it stands out from the rest of their stuff for working as an album and not just as a collection of songs
>>
This album was epic they fell off after this I don't think anyone can deny this albums absolute greatness.
>>
>>61991701
ask underages and the numetal fans

here on mu,it's most likely the only album along with Hybrid that gets posted without receiving any negatives

probably LP's best effort considering their peak of experimentation and matureness,that's just me though
>>
>>61991701
Are you the guy from yesterday who posted Hybrid Theory?
Well, Waiting for the End is my favorite song from them.

also this performance is kinda dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8f9t4CHUkQ
>>
YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN
>>
>>61993102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJqygAs2uq4
I think this track confirms ATS is their best release.
>>
I have some fond memories to The Messenger
>>
THE SINS OF OUR FATHERS
THE SINS OF OURS SONS
>>
>>61993144
the melody of the bridge from 1:27 - 1:46 was smooth as hell

especially
>you run but then back you fall
>suffocate in the mess you're making
>>
>>61992490
typical mu lmao
>>
new /mu/-core album? everyone here seems to like it, and I see this album posted semi-frequently
>>
I think The Hunting Party is their worst release desu.
>>
when they come for me is a really fucking good song
>>
>>61993344
you're probably forgetting Recharged

that said, Reanimation actually holds up well though, might be my favorite of theirs
>>
A Thousand Suns is a great album. I'm personally a huge LP fan mainly because looking past angsty lyrics I just think their music sounds cool
>>
>>61992565
this and everything else
>>
>>61993406
Agreed. Recharged is probably their worst release to date
>>
>>61993406
>>61993437
I didn't listen to it
but I did masturbate to robot boy once, good /fap/core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbt59pmT26E
>>
>>61993534
I could totally masturbate to this song and think I probably have before too
>>
>>61993626
try it now
>>
>>61993763
Can't. Hanging with a friend and I don't think he wants me to whip my dick out
>>
>implying anyone on pop-/mu/ could ever substantiate their opinion
>>
Are we talking about Lakker album?
>>
>>61993809
you'd be surprised
>>
STEEL UNLOAD, FINAL BLOW
WE THE ANIMALS TAKE CONTROL
HEAR US NOW, CLEAR AND TRUE
WRETCHES AND KIGNS WE COME FOR YOU
>>
The execution is hardly any less ham-fisted as other LP records. Doesn't stop it from being their best album though - the consistent theme and aesthetic, on top of a sincere desire to experiment on their end overpowers their limited songwriting prowess and, as a result, ends up being a legitimately good album. Not great, but good.
>>
>>61993344

Nah, The Hunting Party has the advantage of being a fairly straightforward rock album. Go listen to Living Things again and try to make heads or tails of that mess. Aside from some pretty electronic textures and the flimsy post-rock crescendo that is Tinfoil, it's got virtually nothing going for it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.