[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could someone rec me some music based off my recent film activity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (96KB, 726x431px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96KB, 726x431px
could someone rec me some music based off my recent film activity
>>
>>61991339
bob dylan
>>
>>61991339
what website is that?
>>
>>61991569
letterboxd, it's pretty good if you want a site to record all the films you've seen and you can easily find good underground films if you search deep enough
>>
>>61991569
letterboxd
essentially it's the /tv/ equivalent of RYM
>>
File: dude grain lmao.jpg (13KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
dude grain lmao.jpg
13KB, 620x465px
>>61991339
Death Gripzz - The Cück Store
>>
>>61991569
It's RYM for film plebs desu
>>
>>61991591
>>61991603
>>61991777
oh hell yeah
>>
>>61991713
doesnt sound v good tbqh
>>
Philip Glass
>>
>>61991955
it takes a while to master
>>
>>61991777
but im patrician clearly
>>
File: 464859.png (219KB, 488x484px) Image search: [Google]
464859.png
219KB, 488x484px
>>61991339
>Anomalisa
>1.5
>>
>>61992238
if you liked it you have 0 taste
>>
>>61992502
Literally everything about your post makes you look like a snobby contrarian with shit taste.
>posting a list of films on a music board
>old, obscure and acclaimed films rated not too high to show your patricianism
>asking for suggestions, when you're "clearly" someone who can find quality stuff or get into certain fields easily
>rating a highly rated film low just to be against the hype, probably being highly biased when watching it too

It's not about my taste or yours. It's about recognizing a good movie when you see it. I wouldn't have said anything if you had shit like TDKR rated 5 on that list next to the Anomalisa rating because I would have thought it was based strictly on opinions, but since you seem to actually watch good films, that shows a lot more about how bad you are at this. Anomalisa is a pretty good movie, whether you liked it or not. That's like rating something a 1 because of it being memed to death, while ignoring the actual quality of it. I bet you think you're a pretty good critic and have superior tastes to most people.
>>
>>61992956
>rate film based on the consensus opinions of others
ok
>>
>>61992956
theres nothing obscure about rashomon
>>
>>61993032
The fact that you're so quick to go against the majority proves my point that you're just contrarian. If you actually read my post properly with your eyeballs, you'll see that I never said that. Rating something based on the majority is obviously dumb, but something that's already highly rated in general (especially by critics) means that that film (or whatever) has a higher chance of actually being good, and it usually actually is.

>>61993180
Of course not. Neither is F for Fake. I just meant in comparison to a new, mainstream release, which looks out of place.
>>
Youre right

next time ill just check the imdb 250 first and auto log all of them as a 5/5. Wont even have to watch anything since its already been decided

should save me alot of time having to watch the movie and form my own opinion
>>
>>61993313
>>61993563
>>
>>61991339
Soft Machine- Third
Frank Zappa- Hot Rats
Francoise Hardy- Mon Ami La Rose
Joanna Newsom- Ys
>>
>>61991339
Did you wishlist Danse Serpentine or just rate it zero?
>>
>>61993563
It's like you're deliberately ignoring every point I make and substitute it with your own wrong ideas. I already said that's not what I meant. I thought I made myself clear enough, but apparently I'm just wasting my time. Just watch whatever the fuck you want to watch and believe whatever you want to believe about your superior patrician tastes and how everyone who doesn't like what you like has shit tastes, because trying to not be a shitty person is pointless and not rewarding at all.
>>
>>61993805
i didnt rate it
>>
>>61993853
all this because you were offended i said you had 0 taste.

its a meme you dip quit being so insecure
>>
>>61991339
Any Qawwali

Also, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the film Tie Xi Qu.
>>
>>61993970
Jeez, are you 14 or what? I'll try to explain it again. Last time. It wasn't about your taste, or mine, or how much you like something compared to other people or what rating you give it. It's about you being a biased asshole who thinks he's way too cool because he watched a few historically important films without understanding them. This is clear because despite you having watched good movies, you immediately jumped on the "your different opinion along with most popular opinions are shit and unimportant" bandwagon. If you actually knew quality cinema you would understand that those kinds of things don't matter. That's why I'm saying you're just a bad wannabe critic.
>>
>>61994294
your insecurities are bleeding out of each sentence friend
>>
>>61994769
kek
I can't believe I feel embarrassed for you.
>>
>>61991339
>Rashomon: 3 stars
>Anomolisa: 1.5 stars
>a film from 1896

haha meme
>>
>>61995024
kek
i can completely believe some /mu/tard fell for the Kaufman meme
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.