[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stays true to the spirit of punk rock >is great recording

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: albini.jpg (71KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
albini.jpg
71KB, 620x400px
>stays true to the spirit of punk rock
>is great recording engineer
>the way he records those drums
>isn't afraid to piss off people (jazzfags. oddfuture kids)
>has a great taste in hats

Why is he so perfect, /mu/?
>>
shellac was much better than anything else he did
>>
>fedora
>>
when has he said anything about oddfuture
>>
more like a terrible taste on hats

also he looks like the dweebiest little fag in the universe

I liked songs about fucking
>>
>Le punk rawk spirit

Grow up.
>>
>le euphoric analog man
nah bruh
>>
>>61988386
he was on a bus with them and literally said they niggered everything in sight
(he's not wrong t.b.h. fuck odd future)
>>
>>61988359
>punk rock
literally the worst genre ever
>>
File: s.png (148KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
148KB, 640x392px
>>61988386
Buckle up buckroo

>My band shared an airport shuttle with [Odd Future] in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

>The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2011/08/steve_albini_do.html
>>
He would be perfect of his opinion on jazz was based on fact and not on the 3 albums he has heard in his life. His producing was great but the bands he produced made him look good aswell. Generally the bands he produced were extremely talented. More talented than he is as a producer. Still one of my favorite producers but deserves more criticism.
>>
>>61988460
so he did nothing about it at the time then wrote a faggy little piece about later?

sounds like a spineless pussy to me.
>>
>isn't afraid to piss off people

Constantly saying retarded, ignorant shit just to get a rise out of people isn't really impressive. Its a little pathetic desu.
>>
>>61988379
Agreed.

Shellac>>>>Rapeman>>Big Black
>>
>>61988591
this.

if you're so mad about a bunch of angry nasty people the best thing to do is to join them
>>
>>61989290
coming from a scene where musicians had to work really hard organizing their own tours and work under shitty circumstances for little or no money, I can see how Steve would not have nice things to say about a bunch of spoiled pop stars
>>
File: nakedraygun.jpg (83KB, 470x691px) Image search: [Google]
nakedraygun.jpg
83KB, 470x691px
>>61988696
What did he ever say that was ignorant and retarded?

>Don't treat people like shit and they won't treat you like shit
>Analog master race
>Don't be afraid to mic the rhytmn section
>>
>>61988379
>>61988825
I'm pretty surprised to read this. Even though I think Terraform is a god tier album, I find that Big Black's material has always been my favorite of Steve's. Their grasp on sonics is fucking incredible and their music has a lot of re-listenability because of this. So for me it's Big Black>Shellac>Rapeman (also very good).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.