[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: minilogue.jpg (62KB, 616x440px) Image search: [Google]
minilogue.jpg
62KB, 616x440px
Are these good?
>>
I heard there's a nasty VCA clicking when you play a note, IDK whether based Korg fixed it though
>>
>>61983760
Terrible. Had nothing but problems with mine so I sold it on ebay to some American for a nice price.
>>
I mostly wanted it because its cheaper. Does the MS20 have any problems like that? I'd still rather get a Juno or something but I don't really want to spend $1000
>>
>>61983930
You can cop an alpha juno for under $400 easy. I was actually thinking of buying one because it's cheaper than fixing my 106 lol.
>>
>>61983760
Yes very
>>61983930
They're completely different animals.
ALL the Junos are overpriced. Don't buy boring DCO synths just because they're old. The only interesting thing about the '60 is the chorus and you can get clones of that in rack, pedal and modular.
>>
>>61984448
that filter though
>>
synths is the same
>>
>>61984448
Yea I know theyre all different, those are just the ones I like. Even the HS 60 is overpriced now

What about the MS2000? I kind of want to get sounds like boards of canada and neon indian and the demos I've seen of both MSs make them seem pretty good for that
>>
>>61984803
>What about the MS2000?

It's literally the MicroKorg but bigger. You can get the MicroKorg instead. Also it's not an analog synth if you care about this detail.
>>
Does anyone know anything about the Roland SH 101?
>>
>>61985619
rly xpensive. the best acid synth ever though.
>>
>>61985619
Single VCO synth. They used to be a pretty good deal. Novel feature is the step-wise sequencer.
>>
>>61984803
The MS2000 is nice for all the knobs. You can adjust pretty much everything really easily on the fly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.