[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like experimental rock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: imagine_dragons-night_visions.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
imagine_dragons-night_visions.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
Does /mu/ like experimental rock?
>>
fallen pt 2
>>
Cool bait my man!
>>
2wild4me
i just don't get it!
>>
>>61982215
I like this better than the fucking prog rock or death metal ones
>>
>>61982368
same, this one gave me a chuckle
>>
>>61982368
same desu
the death metal one was unfunny but this one is breddy gud
what was the prog rock one?
>>
Imagine Dragons are not experimental rock, OP. If you genuinely believe this you might be retarded. Imagine Dragons are like the top 40 Godspeed You! Black Emperor. They're terrible and only anti-intellectuals like them.

Since you consider them "experimental", this song goes out to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M
>>
It's like they exist just to make songs for Hunger Games trailers.
>>
>>61982613
Please tell me this is Avant-bait.
>>
>>61982613
It's been a while man, welcome back
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>61982613
You nearly fucking got me with the GYBE thing, here's your (You) of respect
>>
Epic post bro *brofists*

I LOVE imagine dragons. They are saving Rock n Roll!
>>
>>61982630
Why would I bait anyone?
>>61982634
I won't be here for long unfortunately. I'll probably leave after this post. I just wanted to stop by to educate OP.
>>61982635
Thank you for the respect. I deserve it.
>>
I stumbled upon Imagine Dragons back in January through sheer stupid luck. The indie rock Gods must have been smiling down on me that day. From the very first listen to "It's Time" I was hooked. I knew from that moment that this band was going to go Big. Of course I didn't picture them going Big quite so fast (although the band has been working at this for years). It has been really cool to watch the band's rise in popularity. It seems like I can't turn on a radio without hearing "It's Time." What is cooler though is that as amazing as "It's Time" is, it's just the beginning. Night Visions is a stellar debut album. It is the product of hard work and vast musical talent. The songs hold common threads that make for a strong sense of album unity but the fact of the matter is that each one is a unique gem of enjoyment. Another review of the Continued Silence EP called Imagine Dragons a "radio friendly indie rock band" and that is a great description. There is an undeniable appeal here to the mainstream, even thought the quality is beyond the "mass consumption" label. From the well written lyrics and the percussive electronic beat to the subtle guitar work and vocals that are at once polished and natural, Night Visions is a debut album that sounds anything but "debut."
>>
>>61982586
The prog rock one was a guy constantly posting that Coheed and Cambria album

I found the one with hardcore punk and Blink 182 the funniest though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.