why sponsor an idol when they're already used up from how many they had to take to get into the industry?
just use the money as bait for average kqts who haven't been abused by manager oppa and ceo oppa
my mom thinks twice Sana is the most popular twice member
wtf kind of websites has she been going on to be told this meme shit
completely missed the show
at least i made exactly one webm during that time
sana is great tho
chewy is probably the most popular
i just know i like chaeyoung
she's creative and versatile, rly qt
her face when she takes multiple fans bukake
bob girls, k-much, and zanzan is already dead...
a meme company with a CEO who doesn't know what he's doing, it was doomed from the start
poor sony music lost their money on this memeshit
joke's on you, I'll be posting lovelyz even after they disband (several decades from now)
yeah she's very cute
i also like popular groups
RANDOM QUESTION /mu/: What does this pose mean? I have seen several idols do it. Will bump with a few other examples.
I did. Didn't know other kpop fans were such dicks. No wonder people don't like us.
No. Okay songs/band; definitely not enough to make it.
This is the reason why they didn't even land in the top 26 albums sold last year.
Sure, entertainment companies love supporting members that don't recoup their investments/make money. As much as I love kpop, I don't pretend not to notice the real machine behind it all. Unfortunately, album sales, endorsements, and concerts are the name of the game.
[+98, -3] I don't know how I should put it ㅋㅋ As a viewer, I don't find anyone pretty in Lovelyz after seeing them multiple times. At first, Lee Mijoo looked pretty but as I kept seeing her, her jaw looked odd so I don't find her pretty anymore. Yein and Jisoo have monolids, so they get very divided opinions. I find them pretty but my friends don't. Soojung is not strikingly pretty but she's always cute. Kei also gets very divided opinions. Girl groups are mostly about outfits, makeup, and visuals. Twice has a lot of visual members. I found GFriend ugly at first but they grew on me and I find them pretty now. But I still don't find Lovelyz pretty.
this is how delulu lovelyz shitters really are lol
1. SNSD (No.1 in album sales (2 albums), No.2 in digitals (3 singles+9 B-side tracks), Highest downloaded song: Lion Heart (850,408)
2. Sistar (No.12 in album sales, No.7 in digitals (1+4), Highest download song: Shake It (1,190,424)
3. AOA (No.5 in album sales, No.4 in digitals (1+6), Highest download song: Heart Attack (1,112,715)
4. Apink (No.2 in album sales, No. 5 in digitals (1+9), Highest download song: Remember (821,776)
5. EXID (No.13 in albums sales, No.1 in digitals (2+6),Highest download song: Ah Yeah (925,234)
6. Red Velvet (No.3 in album sales (2 albums), No. 3 in digitals (2+14), Highest download song: Dumb Dumb (726,971)
7. Miss A (No. 18 in album sales, No. 9 in digitals (1+5), Highest download song: Only You (1,019,143)
8. G-Friend (No.14 in album sales (2 albums), No. 8 in digitals (2), Highest download song: Me Gustas Tu (929,598)
9. f(x) (No.3 in album sales, No. 12 in digitals (1+9), Highest download song: 4 Walls (494,674)
10. Girl's Day (No.8 in album sales, No. 11 in digitals (1+3), Highest download song: Ring My Bell (671,535)
11. Mamamoo (No. 20 in album sales, No. 6 in digitals (2+3), Highest download song: Um Oh Ah Yeh (1,125,022)
12. 4Minute (No.11 in album sales, No.13 in digitals, Highest download song: Crazy (625,245)
13. Wonder Girls (No.17 in album sales, No. 10 in digitals (1+11), Highest download song: I Feel You (665,929)
14. Twice (No.6 in album sales, Highest download song: Like OHH-AHH (452,988)
15. Lovelyz (No. 7 in album sales (2 albums), Highest download song: Ah-Choo (358,164)
that's jin blindbro, she's beautiful as ever
>8. G-Friend (No.14 in album sales (2 albums), No. 8 in digitals (2), Highest download song: Me Gustas Tu (929,598)
>muh digital sales
Fucking this. My girls may not be top of the heap, but they are damn close. Just waiting for SNSD to disband and have them each start separate careers; it's already in the works.
this is a quality kpop group
Us SNSD bros amrite? No matter how hard people try to shit on SNSD, it's unrefutable that they are the most successful active kpop girl group in Korea. Feels good man.
They have one last comeback left in 'em.
I'm pretty sure Soyul, Way and Choa are ready to go their separate ways.
I can't see much in Geummi and Ellin's futures unless they marry quick.
Overall, I like EXID (mostly Hani); Bought their albums, listen to them fairly often. Serious question: Are the other girls even close to being as talented? Solji can sing well, but do the others have any redeemable traits.
>rendering anything efficiently ever
it's your own fault desu
Solji can sing really well
LE is a fucking rap monster in terms of most girl groups, plus she does some writing and input for the albums
Solji apparently double downed on being a vocal coach when she joined the group, so over time the group got better at vocals, so none of them seem like dead weight
Still not sure what Junghwa and Hyerin's unique use in the group is but I guess you need pretty faces that can dance
le produces and writes a lot of songs in the kpopsphere
hyerin is the second best singer
hyerin is actually a good singer, its kinda hard to recognize her voice since its so different from her speaking voice + its similar to solji's in terms of tone
I suppose I can respect that. Didn't know that about LE either. IMO Hyerin doesn't add anything to the group though. Can't sing all that great, not good looking, and not even a particularly good dancer.
Damn right I am a Pink Panda. I wish they would have transitioned to more grown up concepts earlier on (not necessarily sexual, but not cutesy pop). I was happy, over all, with what they did with LUV and hope to see more in that general direction.
No. More mature, yes. Slutty, no. I don't think they could all pull it off that well either.
these lucky canadian pink pandas lmao
All good choices
I know, man. If I didn't have to work, I would have gone to Dallas to see them. One day.
I guess it is their overly fierce loyalty to their favorite group(s). I think its fine to have a favorite, but at least be kind of open minded to the rest; they did have to beat out a lot of other trainees to get where they are today.
this desu. we're all girls here. that's also why it's so terible.