[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of two years left for basic training two weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: This Town Needs Guns - Animals.jpg (302KB, 1688x1509px) Image search: [Google]
This Town Needs Guns - Animals.jpg
302KB, 1688x1509px
My girlfriend of two years left for basic training two weeks ago. I need more music to comfort me. I can't stop listening to pic related, it's helping me a lot.
>>
>>61974402
emo general? lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJncHEZ3URs
>>
>>61974577
One song her and I identify strongly with of course is, "Where Is My Mind?" Thank you for this.
>>
>>61974673
my pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcjAFF8wGHo

came out yesterday
>>
>>61974402
Are you 18? Fucking entry level pleb
>>
>>61974695
wonderful
>>
>>61974402
are you gonna cuck her
>>
>>61974837
21. I listen to a decent amount of emo and was looking for something that wasn't too abrasive. So I put on Animals. Not a bad choice in my mind.

>>61974856
Love her to the moon and back man, I couldn't. Guess that makes me a faggot right?
>>
>>61974847
awesome glad you like it

biggest jazz release of the month but my local record store didnt get it so I guess its still underrated
>>
>>61974879
There's just something about that songs' melody that swells my heart, and that rendition was no different, thank you.
>>
File: 1210652496078s.jpg (6KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1210652496078s.jpg
6KB, 251x189px
SIGTFALOD

Sorry, the oldfag in me couldn't help it.
>>
You got heart, dude. I never see people anymore get this sentimental about someone in their life.
Stay strong brother
>>
>>61975008
Been around since I turned 16 and have no idea what this is so I guess I'm not around enough

>>61975034
much love brother. When she was here with me I didn't think much about my future with her but as soon as she left I was like, I need her. I need her all the time. It's beyond difficult for me and I'm coping poorly, drinking every night. Relaying too much info right now because I'm drunk but whatever
>>
>>61975072

Get yourself a hobby.

Getting crunk isn't bad in and of itself but, as someone with a little experience in the matter, it's not something you wanna get in the habit of doing more than once a week.

It's kind of garbage, but if I'm in an emotional mood I usually like listening to some MIKA.

Much love and best of luck with your relationship man.
>>
>>61974874
tell me some bands you consider to be emo
>>
>>61975389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krz11xrRcaE
>>
>>61975422
this has to be bait
>>
File: Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
I hope you feel better OP. This album has always done it for me.
>>
She doesn't love you, and it is not going to work out. You are wasting prime years of your life waiting for her. Trust me.
>>
File: jrhr4327u.jpg (359KB, 1358x942px) Image search: [Google]
jrhr4327u.jpg
359KB, 1358x942px
>>61975422
OP here, this wasn't me.

>>61975389
pic related is my entire local collection of what I consider emo

>>61975672
Great album, I'll spin it later since you reminded me of it

>>61975754
<3
>>
>>61975128
Made me smile, thank you. Haven't heard a MIKA track in years, I'll see what he's up to
>>
>>61975849
Jesus Christ. Its a bunch of entry level shit mixed in with pop punk and "revival" bullshit. Pray to god you are underage
>>
God you sound like such a beta faggot. Acting like this is a surefire way of getting cucked.
>>
>>61976029
21 like I said above. What is some non-entry level emo?

>>61976097
already did by her, I guess I deserved it
>>
>>61974402
Hey man, Navyfag here. Do you really trust this girl? Because out on deployment boot wooks are whores. Either way, I don't advise relationships when one person is active duty and one is a civilian. It'll take a lot of work.
>>
>>61976852
She's currently in BCT for the National Guard @ Fort Leonard Wood. She isn't going active.
>>
the closest I've ever been to a girl who joined the military was my step-sister and she was an absolute fucking slut

which worked for me
>>
>>61976880
at least not until the next chimp out
>>
>>61976880
Stop being a pussy then and give her support. It's probably miserable there right now, unless she's still in P-days. Either way, it's probably freezing and she'll have to camp outside some nights with horrible rucks. Toughen up.
>>
>>61976910
I'm sorry, I don't understand...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GXQ97rvic
>>
>>61976950
He means that if shit hits the fan, she'll most likely be deployed regardless of her duty status.
>>
When girls say they're joining the military to serve their country they really mean service their country amirite
>>
>>61976933
She just got outta reception, She's been gone for 14 days and I've written 7 letters. I just got her address yesterday. I don't know what else to do desu...I can't send her care packages until she tells me its ok
>>
>>61974402
Listen to Song for Ariel by Panda Bear
>>
>>61976950
thats what the national guard is for

floods and/or chimp outs
>>
>>61975072
She is going to fuck a lot of dudes.
>>
>>61976975
Don't send her packages. Anyone who got packages with shit in it got dropped instantly. Just send a letters every day since it takes a minute to get there. Trust me, it'll be one hell of a morale booster.
>>
>>61976976
yay music

>>61976984
still don't know what chimp outs are but yeah floods mainly

>>61976988
I mean that's why any women goes into the military so I expected that
>>
>>61977003
Depends on the unit/company. Some are hailed as heroes for getting nice care packages. Some DSs smoke the whole unit out. I'll have to wait until she writes me and tells me.
>>
>>61977029
Well, hope it all works out for you. It helps that she is NG. However, you better learn to stop being a pussy and man up, because she's going to be around dudes who don't do this sadboy shit.
>>
>>61977012
>still don't know what chimp outs are but yeah floods mainly
its just when there's so many chimps running wild in the streets that animal control cant handle it and the national guard has to be called in.
>>
>>61977061
I'm drunk and seeking attention. Our love is mutual. She misses me as much as I miss her, I hope. This is who I am and she loves me for it. I'm improving my life like she is right now, I think, trust me.

>>61977064
Ahhhhh, I understand now
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.