[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How loud do you like your music, /mu/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download (3).jpg (4 KB, 237x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (3).jpg
4 KB, 237x213
How loud do you like your music, /mu/?
>>
>>61970607
I normally listen to it kinda quietly. I'm not concerned about my hearing though. I just like it quite
>>
>>61970607
medium rare
>>
File: depends.jpg (159 KB, 471x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
depends.jpg
159 KB, 471x478
>>
>>61970607
- 3.50 dB
>>
>>61970665
this. Medium rare 95% of the time, well done the other 5%
>>
Everything except country and rap
>>
>>61970699

>disliking the two best genres

No wonder you're on suicide watch pleb.
>>
It depends, but usually I like it loud

When I listen to Death Grips or metal I like it REALLY loud
>>
not very loud
>>
~60 db
>>
>>61970607
0+db plz if i get a headache i turn it down a bit
>>
>>61970607
Loud enough that the people around me can hear my great taste in trap,
>>
>>61971891
lol

I listen to everything at max volume on my portable music player, including ambient or solo instrumentals. I don't like ambient noise bleeding into my listening experience. When at home I'm usually at about 10dB on the speakers
>>
>>61971979
atta boy
>>
>>61970607
If it's MBV then max volume

Anything else 75%
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 468703



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.