[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone like The Pixies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-SurferRosa.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px-SurferRosa.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
Just found them after watching Fight Club and I dig their sound. What do y'all think?
>>
DESU one of the most enjoyable bands out there, fucking loads of fun to listen to.
super patricians will tell you they are shit but who gives a fuck
>>
Violent Femmes
>>
Regular people think they're underrated, patricians think thy're overrated but they're full stop fantastic and don't really have a bad album in their discography(excluding indy cindy which was pretty ehh).
>>
>>61968442
My favorite band at the moment

I just wish they had more music so I don't get burned out on them

Come On Pilgrim, Surfer Rosa, and Doolittle ar must-listens. Bossanova and Trompe le Monde are decent but not on the same level
>>
>>61968623
I haven't even checked out their new stuff. I don't want it to ruin my perception of them if it isn't good. I kinda just pretend it doesn't exist
>>
Does /mu/ become plebby when the Americans log on, or are you all dedicated ironic shitposters?
>>
>>61968751
What's wrong with the Pixies?
>>
>>61968789
They're literally the most essential indie-rock band of all time. Of course we know and like them, silly 'mericans. This thread is shit.
>>
>>61968833
Ah, gotcha
>>
>>61968833
>silly Americans
>Pixies are an American band

plus it's a fucking saturday at 7pm. Americans have been logged on for hours.
>>
what the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>61968948
It's a thread asking for an opinion of the band that goes by the name of Pixies
>>
>>61968442
I love the pixies I even talk with Frank, Joey and Lovering a few years ago, they took a picture with me and they sign my vinyls! one of the greatest bands ever. Surfer Rosa and Doolittle are great albums, bossanova and trompe le monde are great too but in a lower step. The best part is digging the begging I SHOULD recommend you the Purple tape.
Cheers bro long live Kim Deal
>>
>>61968442
doolittle and surfer rosa are masterpieces
>>
>>61968442
ye bro I forgot. If you love Kim Deal too check The Amps and The Breeders albums. They are fucking great too!
Frank Black solo project is nothing special imo but I haven't checked it deep :/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qbaoLe0_0

Superior Pixies choice coming through
>>
>>61968442
One of my favorite bands ever. Haven't met anyone who didn't like them.
>>
>>61968933
Yeah but the Pixies were bigger in the UK than they ever were in America. At least during their initial five albums when they were actually "The Pixies"
>>
File: Hex_Enduction_Hour.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hex_Enduction_Hour.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
I doubt the pixies would exist without this album
>>
>>61971533
Because they were under a UK record label. Of course their music is going to get promoted in that country.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.