[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these type of people listen to? Macklemore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

What do these type of people listen to?

Macklemore?
>>
>>61967344
21 pilots
Vampire weekend
>>
drake
>>
who tf pays $30 for a gram
i get 8ths for $20 and that's 3.5 grams
>>
>>61967344
21 Pilots
Chance the Rapper
Bob Marley
Avicii
Major Lazer
Skrillex
John Mayer
Jack Johnson
Dave Matthews Band
Arctic Monkeys
Metallica
Imagine Dragons
Mumford and Sons
the list goes on
>>
>>61967461
that's the joke
>>
>>61967461
30 a g of cocaine
>>
>>61967344
House
EDM
Trap (mostly Fetty Wap)
That one Band of Horses song thats "really like emotional and shit. I listen to it when I'm feeling like sad and shit. Kinda gay but whatever bro haha."
>>
>>61967344
LMFAO
my pothead friend dresses just like that. im fucking dying
>>
>>61967461
>>61967344
>I'm in highschool and only smoke really weak weed
>>
how do i get into weed /mu/? grew up with a strict religious background and now i'm 20something and never smoked
>>
>>61967344
Do you think these guys say nigga since they have a black friend?
>>
>>61967467
spot on my friend listens to all of those bands

>>61967568
wear bob marley t-shirts and walk around your neighborhood
>>
>>61967568
it's no big deal to be honest
>>
>>61967467
This is accurate. I have friends like this.
>>
>>61967553
you saying you pay $30 for a gram

you are getting ripped off not even chronic is worth that much. I live in oregon tho so weed is everywhere and legal and there's literally more dispensaries than mcdonalds in the entire state so maybe its higher in some conservative state
>>
>>61967553
>I'm in highschool and no one likes me so I have shitty hookups
>>
>>61967467
>no kanye
>no drake

social retard confirmed
>>
>>61967646
they don't like kanye hes too much of an asshole bro
>>
Electric Daisy Carnival shit
>>
>>61967553
Lololol are you actually defending thirty dollars a gram? Middle schooler detected
>>
>>61967553
Do you even know how much a gram of weed is? It's like a nug.
>>
tfw gram is 180$
>>
>>61967344
know a guy who looks like this & exclusively listens to stuff off spinrilla.com.

this guy is his favorite
https://spinrilla.com/artists/TheRealDJMiles
>>
>>61968211
https://spinrilla.com/mixtapes/migos-rich-nigga-timeline
actually i think i remember he said this was his favorite now
>>
>>61967664
tob gek
>>
>>61967568
start working in retail, and start talking to your coworkers. My ex-coworker was a dealer and we always smoked in the break room. The boss was chill with it.
>>
>>61967344
Fetty Wap, Drake, Future, Mark Ronson, Tim Mcgraw, Kenny Chesney, Major Lazer, Diplo, Cherub, Moon Taxi, etc are all pretty yuppie

i hang out sometimes with the kind of people this is making fun of
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.