[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good arguments for why this ISN't their 2nd best album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Centipede-Hz.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Centipede-Hz.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
i'm waiting desu
>>
because they have the rest of their discography
>>
because it's their BEST album

unless you're counting Painting With, in which case that would be true, OP.
>>
imo it's hard to rank AnCo albums as for most of them it's like they're a completely different band each time. Even Feels and Strawberry Jam are so different, and they were released less than two years apart.

On that note, Centipede Hz sounds the most like MPP and Strawberry Jam combined. So it's not as innovative as basically all of their other albums. Which is why it's not even close to the best.
>>
>>61964253
ppl don't like the cover
also it's frontloaded
>>
test
>>
>>61964253
Stop talking about this band.
>>
>>61964441
Mercury Man and Amanita are both pretty strong imo
>>
if the album had a better cover it would be their best
>>
>>61964530
Yeah I'm just being a jackass the whole thing is top tier
>>
>>61964415
Literally doesn't sound a thing like MPP
>>
File: album.jpg (1MB, 1436x1431px) Image search: [Google]
album.jpg
1MB, 1436x1431px
I do think Chz is great and it's cool to see it slowly getting some of the recognition it ultimately deserves (around here at least).
The moment it came out I instantly disliked it but for some reason I came back to it again and again. It ended up musicalizing an intense phase of my life and I hold it very dear.
>>
File: rareanco.jpg (38KB, 465x379px) Image search: [Google]
rareanco.jpg
38KB, 465x379px
>>61964497
fuck no
>>
>>61966341
>walk into newly opened half price books
>find the CD in your pic
it was a great find. HPB has some good shit from time to time
>>
>>61966417
panda and geo are so cute omg
>>
>>61965659
reread and think about it before you post
>>
File: uq9E4.jpg (133KB, 465x687px) Image search: [Google]
uq9E4.jpg
133KB, 465x687px
>>61966417
post more rare ancos and PW will leak on 19 February
>>
>>61964253
I remember when this album was streamed, literally all of /mu/ was praising it, and in fact it was recognized as the great release that it was.

Then p4k gave it the 7.4 burritocore review and everyone started being a shithead. The night that the review was released I posted about how later on this was going to be considered one of their best albums - and here these threads keep popping up more and more.

CHz was unlucky in that it was released in the wake of something so good that people simply ignored it due to it not being "MPP 2.0" and hence it was simply forgotten. Thankfully, however, this has led for room for Painting With to either be considered Feels or SJ tier, or Indian tier. It won't be considered bad but it won't be MPP 2.0.
>>
I love the slightly darker angsty feel some of the songs on this album. New town burnout is great and isnt overtly happy like most panda songs but still manages to be uplifting. Then monkey riches and amanita are amazing avey songs that seem a lot more natural to me than the cheery stuff he did on MPP like summertime clothes and bluish. Not that those songs are bad but i prefer approch on chz. The desperation in aveys voice and the lyrics on monkey riches really connects with me. And the scream he does at the end of amanita always blows my mind.
>>
>>61967047
different guy, and honestly you're wrong. Centipede Hz is clearly produced in a totally different way, and the entire aesthetic goes in a totally separate direction
>>
File: ancoride.jpg (98KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
ancoride.jpg
98KB, 612x612px
>>61967055
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.