[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody here gives actual attention to his reviews right2 He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: HO3sYurh.png (84KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
HO3sYurh.png
84KB, 354x354px
Nobody here gives actual attention to his reviews right2 He's only mentioned ironically right? Please say yes
>>
"no"
>>
>>61962924
Stop talking about this dweeb.
>>
This motherfucker is a clown and so is anyone who watches his videos
>>
/mu/ hates it that "normies" are listening to their secret underground music. Whether or not you like his reviews or his opinions he definitely recommends music to people that would not usually listen to it, which is for the better.
>>
>>61963279
Except he's a sellout now that just agrees with Pitchfork
>>
>>61962924
no, he does what he does in the best way he can possibly do it. i definitely have respect for him
>>
>>61962924
They're interesting to get insight onto an album in my opinion.
But you shouldn't base your own opinions off of his.
>>
>>61963279
No, we're just sick of the sight of this cunt and his fan worship. Fuck off and don't come back.
>>
>>61963279
>secret
>underground

>>>/reddit/
>>>/highschool/
>>>/stereogum/
>>
>>61963325
this dbh (desu be honest)
>>
He touches the bridge of his glasses everytime he says something immensely cringey.

It's a nervous tic.
>>
File: 1451727815628.jpg (49KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451727815628.jpg
49KB, 460x345px
>>61962924
i dont check out anything this guy does since he´s not a musician just a wannabe critic making money with negative energy. why i´d wanna hear some fucking nerd bore me to death with details since it´s not even a hot girl or black or anything?
>>
File: 1343211221.jpg (27KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1343211221.jpg
27KB, 540x304px
I liked him for a bit and found some great albums because of his reviews. But I lost a lot of interest in him when he started associating with the "I only got into 'politics' when I found out that a lot liberals are easily offended" side of youtube. Nothing against his opinions, but he's gotten a little too annoying for my taste.
>>
>>61963325
>insight
have you ever tried reading the artist's wikipedia page and then just thumbing through a thesaurus for ten minutes instead? or actually listening to the albums? it's not like Fantano is listening to like complex masterpieces of music and explaining complex theoretical and conceptual elements. he's just ad-libbing about pop music. if you can't figure out pop music without a guide, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>61962924
He doesn't review classical, and doesn't have a music degree so no, I dont pay any attention to him.
>>
>>61963497
lol.
Of course I can do that.
But, for a rather brief summary that requires no work there's worse sources then Fagthony Gaytano.
>>
>>61963557
haha yeah i forgot everyone in /mu/ has a music degree xD senpai
>>
>>61962924
He's alright. He helps introduce listeners to new music, don't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>61962924
You're basically saying that if you don't like something, it's bad
>>
File: 1449707298264.jpg (291KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449707298264.jpg
291KB, 959x960px
>>61963497
>musical insight
>thumbing through a thesaurus
>>
>>61963352
You're right, obviously a fan started this hate thread
>>
>>61963301
they don't really agree all that much outside of albums that critics universally love
>>
>>61963792
>doesn't understand my post at all
It makes sense that you would imply you're high, 'cause otherwise your lack of reading comprehension is inexcusable. But I can only expect so much from the degenerate hordes of Fantano followers.
>>
I like The Needle Drop and have been watching it for a long time. I like Anthony because our tastes in electronic music/hip-hop/R&B are pretty similar.

Plus his channel introduced me to a bunch of genres and artist that I wouldn't have ever check out otherwise. Love or not, it's his opinion.

Plus, look up any other music reviewers other than DEHH or BigQuint and you'll see that his format has been copied by literally every other music "reviewer"
>>
>>61963868
>our tastes in electronic music/hip-hop/R&B
you mean your tastes in flavor of the month garbage that panders to rockists from those three genres, right?
>>
>>61963798
It's the same thing, just babbling on about this clown all the time. Obnoxious. Kill yourself.
>>
>>61963730
this literally makes no sense. think things through before you post them
>>
>>61963905
why are you so mad
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127KB, 345x337px
>>61963839
>>
>>61962924
He has an ASMR quality. I listen to him when I work out.
>>
>>61963321
same
>>
this kid needs to get hit
>>
>has Sam Hyde on the podcast
>Sam starts talking about Paddy McAloon
>"Who?"

baka desu senpai
>>
>>61963373
Get in the box
>>
>>61963905
are you ok
>>
>>61963820
A good example of this is the most recent Titus Andronicus album, Pitchfork put it on their top 50 of the year and Fantano gave it I think a 4/10. I don't like the guy, but he will go against popular opinion.
>>
>>61962924
He's not posted about at all anymore.

/mu/ pretty much hates him now which is sad because he was actually fun to watch when he first started out

It's old now and he needs to do something else
>>
I stay subbed to him to see what's new out there and to know a little bit something about the album and a musician in particular.

If anyone gives too much shit about his scores and gets actually angry about it is an autist.
>>
his reviews are the only one I value
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.