[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /mu/ sing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 1338234829825.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1338234829825.png
11KB, 429x410px
Can /mu/ sing?
>>
no but i do anyway
>>
yes but i dont do it anymore
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
i wish i had serious pipes
>>
Eh i think I can but I'm probably tone deaf
>>
Thought I could, but I watched a video of my friend and I performing in a talent show last night. Turns out I can't.
>>
In me mum's car
>>
>>61961491
absolutely no talent at it, but i do it anyways
>>
Absolutely
>>
I do it regardless if I'm good
>>
Who /monotone/ here?
>>
>>61961609
Here fám
>>
Too earnest to sing, desu.
>>
i used to be able to sing fairly well but smoking has fucked up my throat so now i can't
>>
>>61961657

you should be the new lemmy then
>>
i can rap does that count.
>>
Why don't we all record ourselves singing /mu/ core?
>>
>>61961657
I switched to edibles because I started noticing a decline in my voice after too much pot, after about a few weeks I was back to normal thankfully.
>>
>>61961701
I guess
>>
>>61961491
theres so much shit on the radio that world doesnt need my voice. get some fucking stupid ass black hobo to brag about women drugs and being electrocuted in a week for murder thats all you wanna hear
>>
>>61961690
eh i used to like singing 50s/60s pop
>>61961707
w2c weedman if i don't talk to anyone irl and don't leave my house
>>
I used to be in chorus in high school but stopped in junior year. I got a lot of praise for my low voice but it's pretty much gone from misuse at this point, as far as singing goes. Also the "/mu/ sings" videos made me realize most aspies have low voices which took a lot of the fun out of it
>>
>>61962099
there was a singing thread a few days ago and there was a few high pitched singers in it
>>
>>61961506
same
>>
>>61962285
You gotta really work to keep that shit past puberty, shout out to those guys
>>
>>61961506
>>61962307
same 2bh

i can kinda. considering taking lessons, but don't want to throw my money away.
>>
>>61962333
it's actually decently easy if you practice a bit. seriously though.
>>
>>61961491
ya i can sing
>>
yes, when I'm drunk though, or if I am singing a long to me playing the keyboard
>>
It has to be melody I know really well, or something just really catchy.
I used to be able not hit single note.

I say, learn the scales, learn theory, learn why certain notes work with others

And humm along to everything
>>
No but I am a rap god
https://youtu.be/VdMM-CrPNxg
>>
See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWKlxGUsQU&ab_channel=ambulanceparty
>>
had my highschool choir teacher tell me I was really really really good at singing my senior year, and was mad at me for not joining choir.

I was also forced to sing with an outside of school choir as a 9-14 year old boy and I hated it but hey maybe it made me a badass singer.

I never sing though, where the hell is a sitation that calls for that?
>>
>>61962787
Oh man, this is good. Love how everybody is constantly off time.
>>
I can sing pretty good if I do it every day for a few months. Then I lose the drive and stop for some more months and I'm back to square one. I think it's like staying in shape in that regard, you have to keep at it, whereas with guitar I know I can go for ages without playing and I won't have lost any ability when I go back to it.

Also I feel like I could get really good at it if I had a house to myself to practice. The problem is that to get good at singing loud and high, you have to first sing loud and high terribly, which makes me cringe when other people are in the house.
>>
>>61963618
iktf. it helps me to wear headphones. that way, it kind of blocks out other sounds, and you focus more on the music, and not others' reactions.
>>
Of course they can, theyre making an album
>>61957681
>>
>>61961491
Who can't sing? Mute people?
>>
>>61961657
seriously? that's terrible. why did you even start smoking in the first place, you were born in 1997 for christ's sake
>>
IF YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN SING, IF YOU CAN WALK YOU CAN DANCE
THAT'S AN OLD PROVERB FROM Z-ZIMBABWE
>>
>>61961519
Instead you have serious pepes. that must be nice too
>>
reply to this post with a vocaroo of your singing ability.
>>
I'm alright.

I was in choir all throughout high school and middle school, and was always one of the moderately decent people there. Probably peaked senior year when I was more or less the best guy singer in the choir, but that was probably just because I was one of the few who actually put a little bit of effort in. Now that I've been out of it for while I've definitely lost some ability though I do think my overall tone sounds more pleasent than it ever was, but still vocally I'm not really anymore impressive than someone like Sufjan, or maybe J. Tillman on a good day. But I guess that's really all you need in order to impress people so whatever.
>>
I try my best
>>
Apparently I can because I get a five gold stars on every song in RockBand 4. No problem.

I also tried out for the voice and was told I would make a great "Indie Rock Vocalist", just not mainstream. They were looking for Pop vocalists.

I've also been compared to Sameer Gadhia from Young The Giant.

Any Pennsylvanians want to start a band? pls.
>>
>>61963971

that was a good one, i like you
>>
>>61964907
>I also tried out for the voice and was told I would make a great "Indie Rock Vocalist"

Kek, that's like a low key insult.
>>
>>61965094
Kek I thought so but like I said I was compared to Young The Giant. Have you listened to the vocalist?

You should.
>>
not really, but i like to
>>
I'm not a retard so my singing is technically proficient enough that it's more about my tone quality which I'm not a fan of, but other people/professors/choir people like it so w/e
>>
Let's be real here.
/mu/ has some serious pipes.
>>
I can sing exactly like BONES so I dont know if that's a good thing or bad thing
>>
not really, i try to tho. had an awkward ukulele cover phase in high school but i don't sing as much anymore.
>>
>>61965305
are you bones?

if not it means nothing because he already stole the shtick
>>
nope, but here's my sound-cloud so u can have a listen to some of the shit I get up to https://soundcloud.com/reuben-goddard
>>
>>61961491
no everyone here is tonedeaf
>>
>>61961491
kinda but i wish i could pull off some springsteen style screamsinging like darkness on the edge of town
>>
I think so, i've never been called after i've done a gig and some people say they like my voice.
>>
>met this girl on Monday
>spilled my spaghetti on Tuesday
>didn't hear a thing on Wednesday
>and through Thursday, Friday and Saturday
>shitpost on sunday
>>
Vvugvug ig ih
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.