[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>proud-to-be-spoiled white woman singing soul I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>proud-to-be-spoiled white woman singing soul

I don't get her. Seriously, what's the appeal?
>>
Race aside, spoiled people like music that speaks to them too.

Even if it comes across as hollow to the rest of us.
>>
>>61958307

sexist
>>
>>61958307
its incredibly accessible, superficially sad music
>>
People think if she's fat and not thin that she must be better than other pop stars.
>>
>>61958307
Good marketing, and she's fat.
>>
>>61958365
and that the fact that she sings ballads, not pop-dance tracks, means she has more artistic credibility
>>
>>61958307
She's the next incarnation of the fat soul singer archetype in the pop music world.
>>
>>61958307
Fat moms relate to fat mom. Nothing to see here
>>
>>61958307
No point trying to understand the normie mind
>>
>>61958409

>ballads

Kek

Hello is barely a ballad. Musically speaking, it's overly simplistic, focuses purely on a slow-moving, whailing melody, and has the poetic strength of a a 5th grade English project. Even ignoring all that, it's about her "atoning for mistakes" by making phone calls. She has strengths, but Hello is basically sockhop slow dance and nothing more.
>>
>>61958307
Shallow music sung by a landwhale with good PR. Why wouldn't tumblerinas love her?
>>
>>61958307
>I won't let you close enough to hurt me
why do people always post shit like this on instagram and fb.
fuck off and stop hanging out with people problem solved.
inb4autism sure call them if you will. But Atleast I don't make myself seem like a gift to god that only the cream of the cop shall hang with me. Anybody is always welcome to come over play vidya and eat pizza with me. idgaf
>>
>>61958409
>artistic credibility
Oh did she write any of the songs?
>>
>>61958691
Like all pop "musicians", she had help.
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 881x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 881x1222px
i just want her to suck my dick
>>
>>61958959
She'd probably try to eat it instead.
>>
>>61958959
fire the fag who did that contour, jfc
>>
>>61959077
oh she 'll be eating it alright ;)
>>
>>61959099
No, as in cut it off and digest it. Unless you have food on hand to distract her.
>>
File: [toad licking joke].jpg (108KB, 314x473px) Image search: [Google]
[toad licking joke].jpg
108KB, 314x473px
>feeling justified in placing yr tumblr tag before attributing the quote, when yr tumblr is built around other peoples quotes
>>
holy hell could this thread be any more reddit, fuck off newfags and neo/tv/
>>
Go back to tumbler. We aren't politically correct and I'd hate to see you offended.
>>
>>61959383
It couldn't be now youre here
>>
>>61959419
hello reddit!
>>
>>61959436
haha shit youve done me there mate
>>
>>61959457
just leave the fucking site in pieces and never return jesus christ
>>
>>61958307
Better than the usual "I'm oppressed because I'm not white" crap I hear
>>
>>61959479
cmon bud, what are you actually peeved about, do you even know?
>>
>>61959482
They both suck. A whiny landwhale or a bitchy black do not make quality entertainment.
>>
>>61959502
the retarded arguments about whether a crappy pop artist writes her songs or not. such a waste of time and space. just shows how pathetic this place has become
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.