We all know he murdered people and burnt churches, but how was his music?
As someone who listens exclusively to black metal, I can say I don't care for his vocals, but he had some great riffs and great ambient tracks.
I like his ideologies more than his music.
You are now aware that this album has Varg on bass, and Euronymous , the person murdered by varg, on the guitar.
The victim and the murderer on the same record.
Also the actual release happened only 8 days after varg was sentenced
1. He is literally one of the most famous artists in his genre by far
2. People should talk about the music they love. your logic of "only popular things should be discussed" is just silly and wrong.
Anon, learn to respect the fact different people have different opinions about music. not everyone have the exact same taste.
>highest rated black metal in rym is varg
1. The only way to truly and honestly tell how good a music is, is by how much you enjoy it. and i genuinely enjoy the beauty and majesty of varg's music. if you don't enjoy it, thats like, just your opinion.
2. If you claim that is not music, your definition of music is objectively flawed.
3. I do not suffer from depression, especially not at this point of my life. you are just making a wrong assumption.
You do not measure music by the agents respond to the interaction of listening to particular music. Music can be objectively defined and is, regardless of your highschool misinterpretations of idealism philosophy.
Different people perceive things differently. that is why quality of music is purely subjective. there is nothing that objectively make a certain formation of sound waves "better" than another one other than the perception of the person who hears it - and as i said earlier, different people perceive things differently.
Do you think the way you swear makes you seem more intelligent? because it does exactly the opposite.
Please tell me, what makes a certain sound wave objectively better than another sound wave, other than the way it's being subjectively perceived?