[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
Probably my favourite Kanye album. The only song I don't like is See You in My Nightmares because Lil Wayne ruined it desu
>>
>>61942222
Kind of old. Basically dad music at this point.
>>
6/10
>>
Heartless is one of the best songs of the 2000s
>>
I dont like his autotune voice. Stick to rapping/producing m8
>>
top five favorite albums

fucking love everything about it
>>
Kind of shit. 4 or 5/10
>>
How anyone takes this nigger seriously is beyond me.

He can't sing. He can't write lyrics. He can't play any instrument. So what the fuck?
>>
Say You Will is one of my favourite Kanye songs. The album is 7/10 tho
>>
>>61942510
ay nigga neither can you
>>
>>61942222

8.5/10
>>
>>61942222
Solid album, not his best but definitely an interesting project and I'm glad it exists.
>>
one of kanyes good singles thats it lamo
>>
>>61942222
It's amazin'. So amazin'
>>
>>61942285
>Lil Wayne ruined it
Hello Reddit!
>>
My second favorite Kanye album, and one of my favorite albums period.
>>
>>61944517
Honestly, dude. His verse wasnt bad at all
>>
File: 0000.png (270KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
0000.png
270KB, 484x527px
meme/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJdA7dwx6-4
>>
>>61944657
>2008 Wayne
>capable of doing any wrong
>>
>>61944517
>>61944657
Lyrically it's not bad at all, I just hate his voice. The instrumentals are pretty nice too
>>
>>61942222
Great album. His most underrated, but obviously not his best.

>>61942285
Agreed. Not to hate on Wayne or anything, It's more than his verse just really fucking sucks

>>61944517
Stale meme

>>61944657
>You think you're shit don't stink but you are misses P.U
>And I don't see you
>With me no moo
>moo

I suppose the verse is a work of art when compared to his god awful verse in Barry Bonds, but it's still shit regardless
>>
second worst after the college dropout
it's still pretty good
>>
>>61944763
Holy fucking shit dude
>>
>Best
Paranoid

>Runner-up
RoboCop

>Worst
Amazing

>Overrated
Heartless

>Underrated
Welcome to Heartbreak
>>
>>61942222
Didn't like it much at first. But it grew on me over time. It's held up surprisingly well over the years. I'd say it actually sounds better today than it did back in the day.
>>
>>61944727
>Agreed. Not to hate on Wayne or anything, It's more than his verse just really fucking sucks
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>61944727
if andre 3000 wrote that verse you'd love it you little cuck
>>
If Kanye stuck with the style of welcome to heartbreak and kept that emotion in his newer stuff, I think he'd actually be really good.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.