[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you passionate about music, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 8964894.jpg (47KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
8964894.jpg
47KB, 400x315px
Why are you passionate about music, anon?
>>
I'm not, I just try to enjoy it without too much thought.
>>
Because I've never felt love.
>>
Because I've done nothing substantial with my life and I use an obsession with music to fill the gap of happiness and accomplishment.
>>
>>61937575
I have neither personality nor anything worthwhile about me, so I use my interest in music as escapism. The more I have to escape from, the more passionate I get.
>>
>>61937575
I dont think ive ever felt passion, music alows me to escape into someone else's emotions
>>
>>61937624
Literally me.
>>
>>61937624
pretty much this.
>>
Becauses its the only thing I truely understand.
>>
>>61937620
this
>>
I feel like music helps me transcend into a different scale of existence. Like magic or some shit. Makes me feel great.
>>
>>61937624
Hello, me.
>>
What can we do this is saddening
>>
>>61937818
Get a gf
>>
>>61937842
But she'll know im a virgin
>>
>>61937859
That's enough for you to give up?
How pathetic.
>>
It's all about the feels, anon :'(
>>
The real question worth asking is: how many of these posters were actually trying to be clever due to the non-serious nature of the topic, and how many people actually took those seriously and wrote about their actual lives?
>>
>>61938117
I was serious
>>
>>61938117
Im pretty sure everyone here was being real
>>
>>61938117
why is that important anyway
>>
I'm passionate about music because it's fun. I love playing, and creating my own stuff. As far as listening, I love the emotion behind it. I see a lot of people here use music as an escape, but I don't really need to escape from anything, so I guess I'm just lucky.

GL I hope you all get a gf
>>
>>61938431
I use it to explore, not escape.
>>
>>61938117
This is /mu/, it's probably an unhealthy and potentially dangerous mix of both for most posters.
>>
fills a black void in my life

i dont really have much else
>>
Because it's entertaining and because it's a form of creative expression (with creativity being a concept that I find to be very interesting).
>>
Because I like most of what I listen to and love a good deal of it, I keep finding new, interesting music to listen to... and I almost never get bored of it. It's my favourite thing in life. It's a cliché answer but it's an honest one.

>>61937701
>I dont think ive ever felt passion
I was like this a while ago, but that's partly because I had a wrong idea of what "passion" should be. I don't think it's necessarily an epiphany, falling in love with something instantly and thinking right away that you must devote your entire life to it or whatever — famous people and fictional characters say shit like that but I don't know anyone who had such an experience.

Interest can grow and grow until it becomes something you could call passion. If something interests you, keep at it. Just don't follow the path of least resistance, that will get you nowhere.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.