[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one to act as your bodyguard...the other five hunt you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (535KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535KB, 1936x1936px
Choose one to act as your bodyguard...the other five hunt you down and try to kill you
>>
>>61937428
grimes

they would kill her instead of me
>>
Mike is the only one who looks like he could win a fight.
>>
Grimey. Knows mma shit plus is my wife
>>
bottom middle looks like a serial killer so him
>>
Fripp for sure.

Guy seems like someone who can go into some kinda rage-mode and wreck everything around him.
>>
Pretty sure if Fripp and Patton united forces they would be unbeatable.
>>
>>61937543
that's what he does with the music industry and streaming services
>>
>>61937428
Patton seems decently fit, everyone else is either too skinny or old
>>
Mangum
>>
Definitely Mike
>>
>>61937428
Jeff, I'd just tell him they were trying to film him
>>
Patton and we would rape Grimes then kill the rest
>>
>>61937428
>nobody chooses yorke
>>
This could be a Wes Anderson movie.

I pick Mike Patton.
>>
>>61938000
He fights like a goose
>>
>>61937862
kek
>>
scaruffi, i think he could set up some traps and hide me somewhere good and shit, seems to be a well-read and well-traveled guy
>>
'ruffi could wreck those hacks
>>
>>61937862
Kek you could do the same with Fripp
>>
>>61937501
>>61937807
>>61937839
>>61937864
>>61938001
>>61937855
The fact that so many /mu/tants still name Mike Patton as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” bodyguard ever only tells you how far /mu/ still is from becoming a serious fight club. Martial arts critics have long recognized that the greatest kung fu fighters of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Warfare critics rank the highly controversial Clausewitz over strategians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. /mu/tants are still blinded by commercial success. Patton is hired more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must be the greatest. Martial art critics grow up mastering kung fu arts of the past, warfare critics grow up reading a lot of classical strategy works of the past. /mu/tants are often totally ignorant of the bodyguards of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Mike Patton did anything worthy of being saved.

The right choice is obviously Scruffy
>>
>>61938170
> the greatest kung fu fighters of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane
kek
>>
Fripp
He has the power to command prog-metal chads to do his bidding
>>
>>61937428
>>61937428
>>61937428

>Grimes

Because she's a crazy bitch.
>>
>>61938376
>Prog-metal
>Chads
Doesnotcompute.jpg
>>
Grimes
nobody would want to be within a hundred feet of her.
>>
File: 1817.jpg (26KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
1817.jpg
26KB, 300x428px
>>61938517
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.