Makes me sad to realize that tons of girls have had sponsor relationships
Breaks the illusion that kpop girls are different from regular women. They're not, they're just moneygrubbing hoes like the rest.
All girls are sluts.
-some anon that bangs girls every day
Thinking your epic waifu is different from most women is the true mark of the fedora
Thinking societal norms is anything more than an accurate, descriptive phrase is the true mark of the fedora
she likes "dudes" though especially cool ones
hehehe her face.....
yoonie knows what's best for yoonie
you need to deinterlace these friend so they don't look all weird!!
her ceo keeps all the money for himself :(
>Kai and Suho will be in the US in 3 weeks
>i'll be spending valentines day with my kai in just a few weeks
>I will be crying while anon spends Valentine's day with Kai and Suho
>Kai will perform Love Me Right on Valentine's day
i can't wait bro
gdragon at the airport is next level
is anybody else pissed off by how, everytime SK and NK have one of their little retarded spats, all the normies start asking you
"yo anon, did you see how SK blasts kpop over the border lmao you like kpop right?" and you gotta pretend it's some super duper special and funny and interesting news
Article: Twice Nayeon, "JYP has a three year dating ban on us"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+394, -20] Of course they should have a dating ban. Look at Hani, it hasn't even been that long since she got popular but now all of her articles are tagged with her boyfriend's name and that's all people ever talk about now. Even after they break up, it's going to follow her for the rest of her career.
2. [+258, -8] We already know that you guys are secretly dating behind our backs without getting caught ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+23, -4] Your early twenties is when you're the prettiest you'll be, it'd be a waste to spend three years doing nothing with it
4. [+19, -1] I honestly do agree that it's best that idols don't date. If you can't even do that for the sake of your dreams, you have no determination. You go through all that competition and beat out all those trainees to debut and you can't even put dating on the backburner for a few years to achieve more? It should be something that idols themselves understand and control on their own, not by force of a company.
5. [+12, -0] It's definitely something that is necessary. It's a business after all. There are so many losses when it comes to dating scandals. As long as you're under contract, you should avoid dating.
6. [+10, -0] I wonder how many of the idols in their twenties really only just work for three years as innocently as possible. I can see it happening but I bet after a year people get into secret relationships.
7. [+7, -1] People always go on about how idols are human too and need to date but I think dating bans are necessary.. look at what actually happens when an idol gets into a dating scandal.. it's attacks galore. Just look at Sulli, for example...
can't argue with that
I don't dislike yeri I just think its fun to make fun of her
it's where she keeps her heart~!
I would say Sooyoung but that's being bias because she's so pretty and happy when dancing. Taemin kinda fell behind Kai. JYP has some talent dancers too.
If they meet, I'll cry. I love them so much.
Mamamoo fans like their voices and personalities.
mamamoo fans like their personalities, laughs, talent, and charisma. it's not really about their looks even though all the members are cute in their own ways. solar is just beautiful though
That was bad and you should feel bad.
She has much better taste since she eat green pringles instead of flavorless
Why would I have other pictures when I can look at her directly any time
but don't talk about her like that
kYUNGRI AKA SEX LIZZARD
she always looks horny