[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are some of my favorites of 2015. When I look at Pitchfork,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2015_faves.jpg (142KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
2015_faves.jpg
142KB, 920x615px
These are some of my favorites of 2015. When I look at Pitchfork, or Fantano's lists none of these albums are on there.
Does that mean I have shit taste? Am I too entrenched in the whole emo/indie sound? Maybe I need to branch out more.
>>
too much meme-o
also form your own taste jesus
>>
>>61925303
>implying jesus listens to memo
>>
Naw man. I loved all of those too, but it's always easy to guess what albums will be on P4 and Fantano's lists. I even hated AbsolutePunk's lists. You just have your own taste
>>
>>61925293
>the worst front bottoms album
>>
Add Title Fight and The Sidekicks and you actually do have the best of 2015
>>
I wish that front bottoms album has more songs like historic cemetery or West Virginia
Could've been their best
>>
>>61925361
Eh, I liked it better than TotH. Nowhere near as good as their S/T though.
>>
>>61925390
I actually almost added The Sidekicks to this, but didn't want an uneven number. I'll check out Title Fight.
>>
>>61925400
they were better before the S/T
back when brian uychich was still in the band
saw a couple shows he played with them
>>
>>61925293
Turnover was my AOTY too senpai what an overlooked album god damn it was a masterpiece

Did you check out Sorority Noise and Title Fight?

Also what's on the bottom right?
>>
>>61925563

Oh fuck, Turnover was so good
>>
>>61925563
Slow and Steady - In Time We Belong
Some dude from South Carolina no one knows about. Not an amazing album but very relateable if you're a sad guy in your early 20's.
I'll check out the two you mentioned.
>>
>>61925293
>not liking marietta

but in all seriousness, I really enjoyed Turnover, Rosenstock's and White Reaper this year. Saw all of them too.
>>
>>61925606
>Oh fuck, Turnover was so good
Yeah forreal

And it seems like it was designed for the P4k crowd yet they didn't like it idgi

>>61925610
>very relateable if you're a sad guy in your early 20's.
Then you'll definitely dig Sorority Noise

Also I checked out that Slow and Steady album and they sound exactly like Grandview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPo3WInWvso
>>
>>61925663
Fuck yeah anon, I was addicted to that Grandview album at the beginning of this year. A little angsty sometimes but good stuff.
>>
File: homepage_large.8c20479e.jpg (67KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.8c20479e.jpg
67KB, 319x319px
I really wanted the new Joyce Manor to top my lists but it only hit the mark like half the time
>>
>>61925697
Yeah it really hit the mark t b h

Souvenirs too. Check out their album for a feels trip

>>61925793
Obnoxious ass band imo
>>
too much emo op
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.