[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most hilarious album of 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Seriously this thing had me in stitches, listen to their fucking simon and garfunkel cover, just fucking listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Dude weed lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct3HKRYU2A

and the rest sounds like b grade 80s pop with heavy guitars, this one even sounds a bit like mandinka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E
>>
They're a pretty shit band, but I really like his vocals desu. Wish he'd get hired by a good band.
>>
1. That album cover looks like the cover from another album by them, no?

2. They play this shit at the gym quite often. Like shit at least trap rap's good for pumping up. This is just the most boring shit on Earth.
>>
>>61924824
>this one even sounds a bit like mandinka

don't say that about mandinka
>>
>>61924824
that sound of Silence cover is good. They captured the essence of the original without abandoning their aesthetic. some great dynamics too.
>>
>>61924908
It honestly sounds like it was recorded in 1997 or something, those fake strings, the terrible 90s sampled timpani sound, tubular bells.

I'm convinced it was actually an old reject.
>>
Their music videos are objectively shit
>>
Disturbed and Five Finger Death Punch are on some other plane of existence than the one I live on. Who is listening to any of this? A lot of people, apparently
>>
>>61924954
The "Yeah eh eh ah" bit in The Pride by FFDP is pretty cool. Buttrock, but good buttrock. Everything else they've written is trash though
>>
>>61924824
That covers actually really good desu, maybe even better than the original.
>>
>>61924954
>Who is listening to any of this
High-schoolers who wear cargo shorts and Tapout shirts
And an alarming number of people in /fit/ music threads
>>
>>61924954
OHYOYO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBPmxiVMKk
>>
>>61925051
Can't forget their D.C. shoes and Monster Energy™ snapbacks
>>
>>61924824
holy shit that cover of The Sound Of Silence is fucking funny
like holy fuck how overwrought and fucking boring can you be
>>
This is what I imagine anyone without a car in rural america is listening to
>>
>>61925419
My manager at domino's pizza who used to deliver loved disturbed. Having a car doesn't mean you go anywhere
>>
I used to love disturbed when i was 14. Guess that's the age of most people that still listen to it.
>>
>>61925532

>Having a car doesn't mean you go anywhere

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>61924908
kek
>>
Holy fuck that Sound of Silence cover is horrendous
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.