[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll try acid for the first time tomorrow, recommend me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: camel-mirage-f.jpg (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
camel-mirage-f.jpg
486KB, 1000x1000px
I'll try acid for the first time tomorrow, recommend me some great albums for tripping, pls
>>
File: homepage_large.50dfda18.jpg (90KB, 319x318px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.50dfda18.jpg
90KB, 319x318px
>>
Beach House~Devotion
Animal Collective~Feels
>>
Ambient 1 - Eno
>>
>>61922415
Metal Machine Music
>>
First thing's first, you will know what you want to listen to when you trip. So yeah have a list of albums ready from this topic, but don't exactly expect to hit all of them or any of them at all if you don't feel it during the trip.

That being said, I always say to check out music where a lot is happening; psychedelics have an interesting way to discern the layers of varying things going on and it's a lot of fun:

Charles Mingus - The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
Amon Duul II - Yeti
Beach Boys - Smile Sessions
Bach's Mass In B Minor
Holst's The Planets
>>
File: Amygdala.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Amygdala.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>61923009
Basically this, don't force anything, try and think of a vague set of music that all the participants can enjoy and go with your gut on the day.
Whenever I took acid the idea of a preset list of media seemed so mundane, the most I enjoyed entertainments was when it was spontaneous and visually engaging, Nature documentaries are a good one.
Make sure you're in a good state of mind with good company and enjoy yourself senpai, it's going to be interesting.
That being said here's a favourite of mine.
>>
>>61922415
Soundtracks for the blind
>>
File: Snakes.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Snakes.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
Best psychedelic rock album of the current decade if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
File: 005.gif (188KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
005.gif
188KB, 475x475px
You'll know what you need to listen to when you're tripping.

But I recommend Bull of Heaven - A Lovely Pear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF5ZR1Rvr68
>>
blonde redhead
Misery is a butterfly
do yourself a favor a keep your pants off for all the boners
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Pe14a5Whc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.