[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be a musician as based as him? i really dont think so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: David-Bowie.jpg (238KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie.jpg
238KB, 1600x1200px
Will there ever be a musician as based as him? i really dont think so
>>
File: DavidBowie3.jpg (251KB, 702x1023px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBowie3.jpg
251KB, 702x1023px
Even if someone could reach his level of based, they still wouldn't be as attractive as him.
>>
Probably not. Everyone who tries to get as out there and wacky and cool will just look like a Bowie rip off.
>>
Bowie was a protagonist of his times, although a poor musician: to say that Bowie was a musician is like saying that Nero was a harp player (a fact that is technically true, but misleading). Bowie embodies the quintessence of artificial art, raises futulity to paradigm, focuses on the phenomenon rather than the content, makes irrelevant the relevant, and, thus, is the epitome of everything that went wrong with rock music.
>>
>you will never see the thin white duke live
just end my life already familias
>>
>>61921977
I don't think so, he's one of the few musicians I can think of that could just float across genres at will. He also said "meme school" once and that was pretty based
>>
There are several musician as based as him but /mu looks the other way.
>>
File: DavidBowieMemeSchool.png (164KB, 308x301px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBowieMemeSchool.png
164KB, 308x301px
>>61922036
>>
>>61922010
>Bowie embodies the quintessence of artificial art, raises futulity to paradigm, focuses on the phenomenon rather than the content, makes irrelevant the relevant, and, thus, is the epitome of everything that went wrong with rock music.
fucking based tbqh
>tfw you will never be the hero that killed rock music
how did he do it, bros?
>>
>>61922010
scruffy pls

He was a great man and artist
>>
>>61922037
list them
>>
>>61922080
Young Thug
>>
>>61921997
because he make wacky look cool for the first time. for someone to be as based as him they would have to do something awesome that has never been done yet and get really popular for it.
>>
>>61922093
he is quite based but not even close
>>
daft punk had a chance with discovery but they just fucked their shit up
>>
File: Waits.jpg (42KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
Waits.jpg
42KB, 550x549px
Tom Waits is at least a close second for me
>>
>>61922125
honest question: how the fuck is young thug in any way based
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.