[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides Horses, what's Patti's best album? Easter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 936full-patti-smith.jpg (367KB, 936x906px) Image search: [Google]
936full-patti-smith.jpg
367KB, 936x906px
Besides Horses, what's Patti's best album? Easter?
>>
Radio Ethiopia
>>
>>61918112
Word. I'm actually in the middle of it right now. Pissing in a River is my fucking jam.
>>
Probably between Easter and Radio Ethiopia, maybe Wave, too.

Also damn she's pretty underrated looks wise imo. Good looks and makes great music what a combo.
>>
>>61918203
Fuck yeah man. Back in the day she was a fucking dime.

She kind of looks like a witch now haha, but she's also just about 70 so that's expected.
>>
dirty gross hippie bitch

literally the grimes of her time
>>
File: tumblr_lkfgxiiDXq1qjxjvjo1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkfgxiiDXq1qjxjvjo1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>61918337
>look at me. i'm being contrarian
>>
>>61918042
>>61918260
wow
those are some serious mammaries, i didn't know she was packin those
i do like her first three albums
the rest not so much
>>
>>61918478
I would kill to have those late 60s juggaloos bouncing on my face, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>61918934
And by this I mean 1960s - not her current day witch titties.
>>
Who is this seamen demon
>>
i would titfuck her in the ass, if you catch my drift
>>
Young Patti Smith > your waifu
>>
is Outside Society any good? I got it as a birthday gift but haven't given it a listen yet
>>
>>61920822
It's a comp. It has some of her hits. So... yes?
>>
Everything from Horses to Wave is best. Anything after Wave isn't necessary.
>>
>>61920895
lol just figured that out
>>
>>61918337
>literally the grimes of her time

You're not far off.

In 'Rock Till You Drop' and 'Please Kill Me" (and even in her own book, Just Kids), she was kind of someone who just showed up to all the events of the scene, was constantly in the background of photos until her time finally came. Supposedly that was what Grimes was like in the late Aughts' montreal scene.
>>
>>61921889
>who just showed up to all the events of the scene, was constantly in the background of photos until her time finally came.
Lol. The same can be said for 95% of musicians.
>>
>>61920736
Dam sun
>>
>>61918337
>>61921889
whoa, fellas

youre forgetting about the fact that patti is a rock fucking genius and grimes is just greasy and popular cuz tumblr girls are into faeries with an 'ae'

radio ethiopia gets my dick hard.

dont overlook her later stuff - sh pulls it off.
>>
File: IMG_20160121_190818.jpg (89KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_190818.jpg
89KB, 720x416px
It doesn't stop there
>>
>>61923981
did she write this?

B A S E D
>>
>>61924054
Not as based as being a skinny jewish girl with a lazy eye and writing a song called "Rock n Roll Nigger" in 1978.
>>
I'm in the process of recording a cover album and it's going to be sloppy and noisy. What song of Patti's should I cover? It can't be anything too technical or with piano parts that can't be played on guitar.
>>
Wave is her best album.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.