[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw 23 and still listening to green day Fuck, I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1441542305406.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1441542305406.png
135KB, 393x325px
>mfw 23 and still listening to green day

Fuck, I should be ashamed yet I can't get this song out of my head because I think it makes a cool pirate song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3lTgGn0mc
>>
They have exactly one good song
>>
>>61917167
Who cares dude? It's some catchy pop punk. I don't like them as much as I used to, but I'll still throw Kerplunk, Dookie, and especially Insomniac from time to time. They've got good songs on their other albums too but they're not as consistent
>>
I don't mind Dookie.
>>
I'm 24 and I still have the American Idiot album. Don't sweat it, it's ok to have music on your library you don't listen to.
>>
>>61917266
Nigga all of American Idiot is pop punk power pop perfection, how can you say it's inconsistent when every song is good?
>>
>>61917478
Yeah I was on the fence about listing that one too. its kind of watered down Green Day though imo. I enjoy that classic dirtier Green Day sound. American Idiot's still a good album though
>>
>>61917167
You shouldnt be ashamed. If you like it you like it.
>>
>>61917167
my man you need bollywood in your life, check out t-series youtube channel + kpop and grow out of the depressing western hatepop
>>
>>61917167
nigga Green Day is the quintessential pop-punk band

Don't be ashamed to be listening to good shit OP
>>
INSOMNIAC 4 LYFE
>>
>>61917167
Dude it's OK, I'm 25 and I was listening to Bullet For My Valentine and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>61917167
It's not that bad man, kerplunk and Dookie are fun albums.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 920x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 920x552px
I played this song in front of my elementary school when I was 10
>>
>>61918352
Great movie by the way
>>
>>61918352

looks like you have a story to tell anon
>>
>>61918462
Ugh fine.

>be in fifth grade, last year of elementary school in states
>been playing drums now for about a year, am shit obviously
>make a haphazard "band" with some childhood friends
>only me and guitarist are actually learned in our instruments slightly, singer is shit and bassist didn't even know any notes but was rich and his dad bought him a sweet bass
>anyway, music teacher wants to host some stupid school wide recital/concert thing for the school's chorus or something lame
>somehow convince her to let me and my shitty "band" to have a small slot of time for like 10 minutes
>have like two months to prepare
>literally only bands we listen to are Green Day and maybe some other pleb shit like RHCP
>was so excited for this moment, literally thought playing "rebellious" rock and roll in front of the school would change my life forever
>guitarist has doubts
>I begin to have doubts
>we practice every Friday after school, like I said we can barely play our instruments correctly but whatever
>pick Minority because we think it's super badass and has a swear word in it
>music teacher requests we make some sort of demo CD for her to screen us before she officially lets us play
>bring her the CD after class, can literally see the cringe in her eyes as she listens to it
>I guess she didn't want to tarnish the future of the worlds next biggest rock stars so she still agrees to let us play
>cont
>>
>>61919111
This is shaping up to be some golden cringe material
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 469x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 469x356px
>>61919111
Fuck sorry my phone died, here's the rest

>stupid ass singer arrives to school wearing a full on suit and tie
>asks where my outfit is, tell him I'm just wearing what I had on (just a t shirt and jeans)
>gets mad at me for not following the dress code
>I didn't know there was one
>guitarist also wears a nice suit shirt
>we all look fucking stupid when we get on stage
>entire school is in audience, including many parents
>open with some shitty instrumental song we made up called "Intro" or some stupid shit
>crowd sort of applaudes us
>begin Minority, sounds awful, singer said the f word
>I really nailed the drum stick trick though
>awkward half silence, half applause from crowd as we begin packing everything up on stage to make room for the kindergarten recorder/flute performance

I really honestly thought that I would be the coolest kid in school for this. I even nailed the drum stick flip trick thing. It was super awkward and I still think about it 11 years later.

I still play drums though.
>>
>>61919295
it was fifth grade so thats really not that bad friend
>>
>>61919320
I'm just really glad MySpace/Facebook or whatever wasn't around back then. I'm certain we would have taken some really bad pictures with us wearing fedoras in the woods and made some hideous logo in ms pant or something.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.