[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /mu/ this is my first time posting here. I always find fascinating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Rick RIght.png (465KB, 1280x359px) Image search: [Google]
Rick RIght.png
465KB, 1280x359px
Hi /mu/ this is my first time posting here. I always find fascinating how musicians look at each other on stage. This is Rick Right looking at Gilmour as he starts his solo in Wot's... Uh The Deal. Do you have any pictures like this ?
>>
>>61914843
Watch any good jazz band perform live. It's all about live cues
>>
File: mucore.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mucore.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
i dont really care go listen to /mu/core and become a pitchfork drone
>>
Improv seems interesting live. Krautrock live sometimes just has the intrument players staring at eachother.
>>
File: 1448650798029.png (247KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1448650798029.png
247KB, 480x352px
>>61914862
>Listening to Laughing stock over Spirit of eden.
>>
File: Spinneta-Ceratti.jpg (26KB, 523x405px) Image search: [Google]
Spinneta-Ceratti.jpg
26KB, 523x405px
>>61914843
This are to legendary musicians from my country Cerati (right) looking at Spinneta Left. The smile kind of looks the same.
>>
>>61914862
I dont know any of this. Should i listen ?
>>
>>61914952
You could, but I'd recomend listening to the RYM top rated. /mu/ core is cancerous and based entirely around posting, memes over quality of the music in question.
>>
>>61914952
yeah most of it is widely discussed on this board, and while not all of it is incredible, most are solid and accessible with the exception of Trout Mask Replica

most of it is here between classics, pitchfork core, and /mu/core: https://mega.nz/#F!3NFxDZqS!pEN-WNljOtI3NT_GSfRqXg!bElnERRC
>>
>>61914996
Trout Mask is fucking awesome though. Literally Reddit tier
>>
>>61914843
>>61914995
>>61914996
Ive been listening to almost nothing but Pink Floyd for the past 10 years. I cant move on, is to perfect for me. What should i listen to move on.

I should start a new thread asking for advice probably.
>>
>>61914843
Sauce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3WTpc37Fg
>>
>>61914995
they are pretty much the same thing with more radiohead and overrated 70s albums from Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd

I mean /mu/core definitely has some undeserving stuff like MBDTF and Exmilitary, but stuff like LYSF, ITCOTCK, and Kid A appears on both

>>61915036
yeah I think Trout Mask Replica is the best out of there, I meant for it to say accessible except TMR but it seems like I said it was bad sorry

>>61915045
Listen to all those albums sans Kanye and Death Grips and rateyourmusic's top charts as well, best way to get really into music even though it shouldn't make up the majority of your taste after too long
>>
>>61915081
>Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd
Ive never posted here, in my entire life i never saw anyone call Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd overrated.
>>
>>61915045
Try more experimental prog bands.
King Crimson, Yes, CAN, Genesis, Soft Machine.
Pretty good starting places.

>>61915081
>they are pretty much the same thing with more radiohead and overrated 70s albums from Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd

True, it's easy to learn to phase that stuff out though.

>>61915161
To be honest I was the same when I found RYM, thought Pink floyd was the shit and then I listened to other bands in the genre and the time. I still like them don't get me wrong but not like I used to.
>>
>>61915161
I mean I like LZ1-4 and DSOTM/WYWH

not trying to insult you, but those albums are not the peak of music as an art form like some people believe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.