[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ringo's 'Invisibility'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ringo.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I feel sorry for Ringo.

I mean, of course he had his share on the Beatlemania success but even today, as one of the last surviving Beatles, he is still less famous and/or loved than Paul McCartney.
Ringo was terribly important for the Beatles yet they didn't seem to understand that. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Discuss.
>>
The Beatles understood that
casual fans are the ones who didn't
and i get what you're saying but at the same time i don't feel too bad for a guy who has enough money to buy a country and could bang pretty much anyone he ever wanted
>>
>>61911478
I dunno man. I kinda feel more sorry for John and George.

Ya know, since they both died horrifically.
>>
>>61911508
Ringo spreads love and peace all over the globe. That's priceless.
>>
Don't feel bad for Ringo. He's a great drummer but from the people i've talked too he's actually very popular.

Feel bad for George Harrison. When I talk to people about the Beatles he's the one everyone forgets.
>>
>Ringo was terribly important for the Beatles

why? pretty much ant drummer could have been him, he wasn't a personality people particularly liked either.
i do like his drumming though....
>>
>>61911544
>why? pretty much ant drummer could have been him, he wasn't a personality people particularly liked either
pssssh you don't know shit
>>
File: ringo-starr-caveman.jpg (22KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
ringo-starr-caveman.jpg
22KB, 600x332px
Daily Reminder
>>
>>61911562
>A caveman and a drummer

Truly a proto-memer
>>
>>61911478

how was he able to keep rhythm with no metronome?
>>
I just feel sorry for the whole Beatles desu
>>
File: bump.png (114KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
114KB, 500x451px
>>
>>61911559
psssssh gd rreasoning m8
>>
>>61912031
sorry but it was so wrong i didn't feel like i needed to argue it
if you'd ever read anything about the Beatles you would've known that was wrong
Ringo was "the funny one", he was one of the most loved Beatles
and i'm not a drummer so i'll let this speak on what he did for drumming:
http://web2.airmail.net/gshultz/bryant.html
>>
>>61912105
great website! Thanks!
>web design = 0
>>
>>61911544
>he wasn't a personality people particularly liked either
everyone loved ringo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIvEc4yhdpM
>>
>>61912412
doesn't make its points any less valid
>>
>>61912461
of course not! It was just a side note! ^^
>>
Ringo was a very good and overall very underrated. However, that doesn't mean much when the rest of the band is filled with some of the greatest pop songwriters of all time. Once again, I do agree he's underrated, but it wouldn't be too difficult to find another who could drum like him. However you would be hard pressed to find someone who could write a song like A Day in the Life, Penny Lane or Something.
>>
>>61912440
fucking love this boy, especially in this version

also, poor ringo who constantly pulled ladies left and right
>>
But he was the most popular beatle in the USA during the 60s and 70s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.