[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you m8s in the know of some way to find and freel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1425356953568s.jpg (7KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1425356953568s.jpg
7KB, 250x239px
Are any of you m8s in the know of some way to find and freely download songs from the Internet, without paying for them? Kind of like the #bookz IRC room that let's you download ebooks. I also don't mean typing in "(song) - (artist) - free download" into google. Like, is there a actual decent way to go about this? For instance, I want to find a decent copy of this song and download it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XFudmaObLI

What do you guys do when you want to download a certain song and you can't find any torrents of it?

I guess most of you are on what.cd?
>>
First time I've posted here, pls be gentle.
>>
soulseek
>>
vk.com is great for weird, obscure, or foreign stuff. I mean, you'll need to find the link to the file with Inspect Element but it still works great.
>>
search the rbt mu archive with album name mega so mega links show up init
>>
>>61906822
>rbt mu archive

Never heard of this, please spoonfeed me m8.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKO_tytHW_s

This is good too.
>>
Soulseek usually has everything, but it's peer to peer software, which people dislike for some reason.
>>
File: Capture.png (73KB, 1114x725px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
73KB, 1114x725px
>>61906858
Alright, what now?
>>
>>61906880
Figured it out, glorious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.