[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
albums that could use a much needed remaster
>>
nah the original is fine, remastering it will ruin what makes it great
>>
>>61905179
Really? Don't you understad that this is intentionally the desired aesthetics for this record?
kek
pleb
>>
Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit
It's mixed so fucking badly, it's not emo if you can't fucking understand anything the vocalist is singing
>>
>>61905228
i understand that it is really bad.
flat fuzz, no depth, headache inducing
>>
>>61905269
Ok, then...I'll paciently wait your remastering, deepshit
>>
>>61905269
All intentional

I quite like it that way desu
>>
indubidubly
>>
>>61905179
some lil b tapes to be honest
>>
Psychocandy sounds like garbage you rock journo dickriders

Orchid - Chaos Is Me could use one solely to chop some of the low end
>>
>>61906135
>sounds like garbage
sounds about right ye fuckin square
>>
three cheers for sweet revenge
>>
>>61906148
not in a good, intentional way that helps the record

it just sounds dated and flat. I love noisy music, but it still has to be done right. Records like Big Black's discog and Psychocandy worked at the time because there was nothing like them up until then, they were among the first rock records working with those kinds of sounds as the primary compositional element rather than a small afterthought. Now, however, they just sound flat and plastic, they've become dated solely because of the production. They sound BAD, not "intentionally noisy and abrasive i no like :(((" but BAD, poorly suited to the music and the use of noisier elements. The music is good, the record isn't.
>>
>>61905232
>it's not emo if you can't fucking understand anything the vocalist is singing
I can see that you don't listen to much emo if you think that.
>>
>>61906248
i'm listening to it again now and it sounds great
it sounds like a hangover on a noisy bus when you think you can smell your dick and worry if other people can to but then don't worry maybe?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.