[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like Death Grips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: dg.jpg (239KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
239KB, 2048x1536px
Why don't you like Death Grips?
>>
>>61903991
saw them live at a festival, sounded like drums and a black dude screaming for an hour.
>>
no memes for me thnx
>>
I'm over the age of 16 and don't really care for memerap.
>>
>>61903991
i loike the beats but i wish i couldnt understand the lyrics
>>
>>61904061
>>61904036

>lets /mu/ turn music into a "meme"
>>
>>61904012
why not just go to the local homeless area for free?
>>
>>61903991
it sounds like pure noise and drek
>>
I've listened to it for way too long. Need to take a long break.
>>
>>61904134
death grips literally are a meme tho

they have a knowyourmeme and encyclopediadramatica article
>>
File: 1451284377381.png (446KB, 630x377px) Image search: [Google]
1451284377381.png
446KB, 630x377px
>>61903991
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes
>>
It's nice, i listen to it sometimes.
>>
File: 66535336.jpg (122KB, 355x1402px) Image search: [Google]
66535336.jpg
122KB, 355x1402px
>Be me, 2 years ago
>postin on /mu/ as always
>Suddenly innundated with JENNY DEATH WHEN threads
>Everywhere it's fucking Death Grips
>I get fed up with the hype train and swear off /mu/ as a collective of faggots not ever worth my time again
>Fast forward to three nights ago
>Watching some Fantano because I'm bored and in a /mu/ mood
>Watch his Death Grips reviews
>"What the hell, one little listen can't hurt or waste more time than I'm doing now"
>ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES
>mrw
>>
>>61904691
>JENNY DEATH WHEN was two years ago

fuck
>>
>>61904691
reddit
>>
MC ride's shouting
>>
>>61904722
yes dg are reddit af so what
>>
>>61904790
reddit lmao
>>
>>61904761
Then listen to The Money Store or Niggas on the Moon
>>
>>61904818

I did

I've literally listened to each album like 10 times trying to get it to click. Only liked Fashion Week because its instrumental
>>
>>61903991
Because there just a stupid meme, with a homeless man who went to art school and some shitty "Industrial" beats crap. I am much smarter than the average poster who falls for death grips who is probably underage white kids from the suburbs who never had any real problems besides having no friends and only listens to /mu/ core. I on the other hand am well versed in genres like classical and progressive rock and am 19, black play several sports and have a girlfriend.
>>
File: wigger.jpg (61KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
wigger.jpg
61KB, 650x640px
>>61904460

>literally
>meme

I think you've had a few too many may mays anon it's time to get back to reality for a bit, don't slip, the tables flipped now we got all the coconuts bitch, Burmese, Burmese, Burmese, Burmese, Burmese.
>>
>>61903991
>Why don't you like Death Grips?
tbqh: most of their stuff sounds really awful. I can't listen to it in really any setting. It just doesn't fit my non-angsty-teenager lifestyle. But I do have their entire discog on my mp3 player. I like a good amount of the tracks on Niggas on the Moon and The Powers That B / Jenny Death.
>>
because i don't like nu-metal
>>
Because there just a stupid meme, with a homeless man who went to art school and some shitty "Industrial" beats crap. I am much smarter than the average poster who falls for death grips who is probably underage white kids from the suburbs who never had any real problems besides having no friends and only listens to /mu/ core. I on the other hand am well versed in genres like classical and progressive rock and am 19, black play several sports and have a girlfriend.
>>
cause they fell off after exmilitary and now theyre alt normie core garbage
>>
I always laugh when I hear a track of them.
>>
>>61904012
that sounds good
>>
I'm black
>>
my concious goes in
>>
File: Mewtwo.png (55KB, 230x282px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.png
55KB, 230x282px
Which DG album is best?

http://strawpoll.me/6599425
>>
>>61907858
GP>EXM>TMS>JD>NOTM>NLDW
>>
Why do you care? You're perpetuating the reason why ppl don't like them
>>
>>61908022
why dont you like them?
>>
>>61908078
I love them. It just sucks that they are so incredibly misrepresented.
>>
>>61907858
>exmilitary
hahahahahahahahahaha dadrockers SMFH
>>
>>61904036
>>61904061
>>61904831
>>61906773
>i dont like this, better call it a meme to look smart
>>
>>61908125
i doubt the intention of someone calling a band a meme is to look smart
>>
I like them, but I'm as cool as a soccer mom so people like me liking dg are probably the reason why they have a bad rep.
>>
Calling death grips a meme it's more meme itself than death grips.

I love them, they are angry as fuck and I didn't feel the sensation of wanting to break the mirror in the bathroom while I mosh to an album before taking a shower since my teen days.

Fucking memes, stop calling everything meme god, I'm feeling bad for liking spiderland as my favourite album ever.
>>
>>61908180
>Calling death grips a meme it's more meme itself than death grips.

i need a break from the internet...
>>
>>61907858
GP need to be higher
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.