[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It pleases the crowd. As does the music; the Trammps’ Disco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 3499.jpg (51KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
3499.jpg
51KB, 620x372px
>It pleases the crowd. As does the music; the Trammps’ Disco Inferno is played at each stop; the campaign having seized on the “Bern Baby Bern” internet meme. On Tuesday, David Bowie’s Starman played at the beginning and end of each rally. You’d be unlikely to hear that at a Mike Huckabee event.
Is Bernie patrician?
>>
He's a manipulator and is using David Bowie as an emotional outlet for the audience to ensure that they vote for him. You are the literal definition of a gullible faggot...
>>
He'd be more patrician if he played D. I. Go Pop by Disco Inferno instead.
>>
>voting for a cuck and an economic illiterate

jej
>>
yes
http://www.vice.com/read/how-bernie-sanders-242-main-street-shaped-the-northeast-punk-scene-515
>>
>tfw like Sanders but find is droning robot cultlike supporters frightening
>>
I am paid 25 cents a post to promote the presidential campaign of David Trump
>>
File: 1442114030540.jpg (71KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1442114030540.jpg
71KB, 326x326px
>>61902239
>mfw talking to any Sanders opponents about economics and how we would fund any of the things he says

just nuke the US now please
>>
>>61902306
the same way western europe and canada do?
>>
Bernie Sanders is a plant. Vote Stephen Malkmus 2016
>>
>>61902354
shut thef FUCK up
>>
>>61902376
>comparing apples to oranges
besides, both of those countries economies are going down the shitter
>>
>>61902421
yeah, all two of them
>>
File: 1452541365826.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1452541365826.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>61902122
I agree
>>
its literally nothing special considering his supporters are pretty much the same person. you wouldnt hear that a Huckabee event because theyre at least kind of different
>>
>>61902465
IN
>>
>>61902465
>Huckabee
He's still running?
>>
>>61902465
Who?
>>
>>61902421
>countries
Americucks everyone
>>
>>61902154
>punk
>vice
>patrician

o im laffin
>>
>>61902082
off to bednow hillarygh aha
>>
>>61902569
Vice is fucking terrible. It tries so hard to be edgy, but they clearly push an agenda to appeal to millenials, and there are ads ALL over the website. Just because theyre dvertising whiskey, it doesn't make it cool.
>>
>>61902625
some of the documentaries are pretty solid but the website and articles are all trash.
>>
>>61902508
To be fair, one of those was a country
>>
Bernie jams to Motown of course he's patrician

most of this board probably doesn't listen to much Motown at all
>>
>>61902013
He released a folk album in 1987 that's pretty patrish no matter which way you slice it.
>>
>>61902706
True patricians prefer Stax
>>
>>61902122
nah he wouldn't that band sucks
>>
>>61902669
>get DUDE WEED LMAO
>watch documentary on burundunga.
>get paranoid over the fact that kind of drug exists.
>go home, a couple of days later my dad (a doctor) asks me to go pick up some scopolamine.
>Ask him about OD side effects
>He says at best they'd just get really fucking paranoid and in pain before reaching a lethal dose
>no mind-control
>no zombie-mode
>Just a really uncomfortable bad trip

I then looked around on some drug forums and apparently Vice is known for deliberately paying actors/actresses to be in these documentaries in order to increase views. They are basically hacks who try to come off as RAW instead of fakes.
>>
>>61902951
that kinda blows but figures that they would do that. Man, can't trust anyone.
>>
bernie sanders is a slimy turd even by US politics standards
shiiieeet
>>
>>61903094
>04:43
>off by one
wow, just wow
>>
>>61902706
Because we're not niggers from the 60s.
>>
>>61903107
dunno what that means
>>
>>61903041
Yeah, I had a friend who interned at their office in New York, and when he got back he kind of seemed bummed about the whole ordeal. He didn't get into much details over it but he just told me that, and I quote, "It was all lies." and I had no idea what he meant. Then after the documentary I kind of figured out where he was coming from.
>>
>>61903209
Speak for yourself you jive turkey.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.