[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I sexually harass this woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>see a woman wearing an Iron Maiden shirt
>"hey, nice shirt!"
>"...thanks."
>"what's your favor-"
>"i just wear it for the style."
>"oh... okay."
>>
>>61891434

If she was prettier than you, yes.
>>
>>61891434
WOW fucking cis white males think they are so entitled.
Do you realise how much damage are you doing? that person probably had a good day, until you came up with your superiority complex and harassed them, this is exactly what's bad about our society, how can you act so problematically?
Also just assuming that person identified as a woman just because she "looked like one".
baka
>>
\m/ Rock on brother
>>
>>61891657
Nigga, that better be B8!
>>
>>61891434
Man, I HATE people who wear band t-shirts because they "Like the style" or some other bullshit, but don't know ANYTHING about the band. I just want to kill each and every one of those fucking losers!
>>
>>61891657

good grief mate
better be b8
>>
You sexually harassed me simply by making this thread.
>>
>>61891712
>>61891788
i was thinking the same thing about you guys' posts
are there seriously people out there retarded enough to fall for that?
>>
>>61891788
>>61891712
this is bait
>>
these chicks have:
a. never listened to maiden in their life
b. would have laughed at/poked fun at the dudes who wore maiden shirts and flannels in high school
so why is it suddenly trendy for them to do this?
>>
>>61891434
you sure did, creep.
>>
>>61892480
because girls lmao
>>
>>61892480
thats a model..... it's their job to wear clothes they don't care about
>>
>>61892643
No, that's a girl posing for her lookbook. She's not pretty or tall enough to be a real model.
>>
People who take something other people genuinely and deeply care about and use it as a disposable fashion statement that they'll forget about when they move on to the next hip thing are the absolute worst type of people in the world. I'm looking at you, vaporwave/meme rap anime "aesthetic" fags.
>>
>>61891434
Well, you basically raped her. So, yes.
>>
>>61891434
everyone who wears band shirts in a nutshell
>>
>>61891759
there has been a thing going on with metal shirts

people wear them to look cool for some reason. I see people with maiden shirts specifically
>>
File: 3.png (898KB, 1500x1430px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
898KB, 1500x1430px
>>61892480
it fits some "aesthetic" they want to perceive in themselves. the same type of girl will refer to resale stores as "thrift stores" and shy away from Goodwill/Salvation Army.

they're often cute af
>>
>>61891657
Gr8 b8 m8 I'd r8 8/8
>>
>>61894558
Dumb weeaboo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.