[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about iceage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1452284662301.jpg (454KB, 1134x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1452284662301.jpg
454KB, 1134x1405px
Young punk band from Kopenhagen, Denmark, releases two albums, both quite underrated.

Oh, and this genetic masterpiece is the lead singer.
>>
>>61890930
the first was movie was great
the second was good, and the rest are shit
>>
they have released three albums
>>
>>61890930
first movie is really good, brings back childhood memories
2nd is okay after that it just became a money grab :(
>>
>>61890930
really fucking great band, i'm from denmark so i've seen them a couple of times + some of the side projects elias has going on

but plowing through... is def one of my all time favorite albums!
>>
this is a husbando thread in disguise guys dON'T TRUST OP
>>
File: pepe cobain.jpg (28KB, 431x467px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cobain.jpg
28KB, 431x467px
>>61890930
>tfw Elias is a trillion times more handsome and attractive than I'll ever be in my entire lifetime
>>
two very good rock albums in you're nothing and pitfol
new brigade was mediocre and the marching church lp from last year was shit

someone needs to tell elias that he doesn't have what it takes to make for a convincing nick cave/leonard cohen-type "serious" artist and should settle down with all the theatrics
>>
File: 1452281928602.jpg (427KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452281928602.jpg
427KB, 1280x1920px
They had three albums?
Oh, my bad.
The last one really was not shit, dunno how someone could hold such an opinion. It was very raw and impacting, certainly not just there to suck music critics cock.
>>
>>61891017
That applies to 99% of the population m8.
Some just win the lottery, others fight for scraps.
>>
you're nothing is excellent

i heard the band are all cunts and i believe it

i saw them in london and i was crushed at the front of the stage, at one point elias accidentally hit me in the back of the head with the tuning forks on his guitar. then later on he looked at me and held eye contact with me for like 30 seconds, it was weird
>>
Laughably terrible band. The trash music is made even worse by the vocals. Really don't get what anyone would see in them other than an attractive front man.
>>
I like them, Plowing and the debut are the best albums. They are great live
>>
he has dry, split, crackpipe lips :[
>>
so are these guys really right-wing or not? i sure hope so
>>
>>61890930
New Brigade is my GOAT album
>>
>punk
nah, they're not punk. wtf have they done that's even remotely punk rock? niggas sold locks of their hair. still like their music tho.
>>
>>61892600
YES
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.