[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really think you care about music? How much do you re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Sans_normal.png (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Sans_normal.png
3KB, 150x150px
Do you really think you care about music? How much do you really care about it? Does it actually inform your life and your ideals? Is it just a social thing for 4chan or "real" friends?

I'm guessing most of you don't really care about music that much. Answer the poll:

http://strawpoll.me/6593458
>>
>"real" friends
>"friends"
what's going on in your life anon
>>
>>61888163
if you had friends you wouldn't be on 4chan
if you have friends and are on 4chan you're one of the hobbyists
>>
I'm not listening to Tristan und Isolde as a social tool I can tell you that much.
>>
>>61888137

Without music, I would have a bad time.
>>
>>61888137
>Do you really think you care about music?
yes
>How much do you really care about it?
very much so
>Does it actually inform your life and your ideals?
I was listening to AnCo yesterday and in the song he said "your coffee is getting colder" and he was fucking right! I had to finish my coffee right then and there
>Is it just a social thing for 4chan or "real" friends?
music is inherently social unless you're a neckbearded shut in
>>
>>61888175
i don't have friends and am on 4chan but i doubt this applies to everyone
also i'm pretty sure your poll isn't exhaustive, I don't consider music a significant part of my life at all but i definitely don't consider it a social hobby because i don't talk about it because of aforementioned no friends
where do i fit
>>
>>61888175
>false dichotomy
baka
>>
hmmmm a lot of liars it seems.
>>
>>61888289
Why do you say that?
>>
What does it matter to you (or anyone else on here) whether someone likes music as a hobby?
>>
>>61888377
I NEED TO FEEL BETTER THAN OTHERS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
File: snoopep.jpg (436KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
snoopep.jpg
436KB, 970x545px
>>61888175
>if you had friends you wouldn't be on 4chan

The fuck kind of logic is that
>>
>>61888447
special snowflake neckbeard logic
>>
>>61888377
That's perfectly fine if they do but you can't claim "music is a significant part of my life" and then defend the P4kcore here.
>>
music reminds me so much of long gone times and friends that i listen to it less and less with each year.
>>
>>61888508
YOU CAN'T LIKE AND TAKE SIGNIFICANCE FROM WHAT I DON'T LIKE, PLEB
>>
>>61888508
HEY PATRICIAN COMUNITY OF /MU/

CHECK THIS GUY OUT

HE'S TRYING TO FIT IN SO HARD!! YOU GUYS SHOULD LET THEM IN YOUR COOL GUY CLUB

HE EVEN TALKED SHIT ABOUT P4KCORE

Don't worry man I'll help the cool guys of /mu/ notice you, you'll be their friends in no time
>>
why a picture of sans? out of anyone from that game he'd care about someone's hobbies the least
>>
>>61888534
I "like it" as anyone with a basic music competency would but it's not great music to anyone who actually explores it.
>>61888561
Hi teenager, you seem mad.
>>
Undertale was good
>>
>>61888569
fuck idunno I've just been stuck on his fight since last night and the game's been on my mind.
>>
I don't talk with people irl about music and even if I did I'm sure my music taste wouldn't help me socially at all even if they knew who I was talking about.
>>
>>61888571
>gets told
>y-you mad xD
>>
>>61888604
There are ways of phrasing posts in less angry/irritated fashion.
Being an emotional teenager you don't understand this.
>>
>>61888583
yeah

the only critiques people try to throw on it are nitpicks like the character design and shit, ultimately they're just trying to hate what's popular
>>
>>61888571
peoples' level of exploration of sounds are different tho, so their attribution of significance is relative to their experience, but is nonetheless as valid..
>>
>>61888631
That doesn't mean that they don't just treat music as a hobby, a casual thing to occasionally check P4k for.
>>
>>61888137
Shut up Sans you don't control my life
>>
>>61888137
you have the worst possible taste in video games, please kill yourself in a very painful way
>>
>>61888866
Amazing digits my fellow videogame connoisseur!
>>
File: hobby.jpg (101KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
hobby.jpg
101KB, 345x378px
>>
File: 1432348492661.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432348492661.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>61888137
>undertale
>>
>>61888137

that poll sucks, can't give a real honest answer to just :
Are you a huge faggot?

-Yes
-No
>>
>>61889121
Neither, Im a dub
>>
>>61889666
nice trips
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.