[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sremmlife 2 is gonna be a different vibe, it's gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: SremmLife_cover.jpg (119KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
SremmLife_cover.jpg
119KB, 650x650px
>Sremmlife 2 is gonna be a different vibe, it's gonna be what we feel and how we interpret the world
>It's not all gonna be focused on party, like we made the first one so hype to get everyone's attention, this one's gonna go stupid hard
>You're gonna be able to feel the words, you're gonna be able to feel the beats, you're gonna be able to feel the melodies
>It's gonna be something you wouldn't expect. We might go rock, we might go pop, we might go country you never know

Sremmlife 2 is gonna be AOTfuckingY.
>>
well i hope rae sremmurd manages to grow and express their creativity in a way that's comfortable for them. "rappers turning towards rock" doesn't have the best track record but lee and jxmmi aren't common or mos def so they might be more attuned to creating some sort of original rock thing rather than just rapping over jimi hendrix.
>>
LIT LIT LIT

LIT LIKE BIC
>>
>>61887691
>lee and jxmmi aren't common or mos def
yea they're less creative than that, that's not a good thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzXlrG4UOLg

Ready for that Sremmlife R&B edition.

This genuinely sounds pretty good.
>>
>>61887870
The best songs on Sremmlife already had sort of an R&B flavor, like This Could Be Us, or Lit Like Bic. I'd love to see them expand on that.

I only listened to this album because it was a meme and it actually surprised me with its quality.
>>
>>61887691
hype
>>
>>61887691
the first single they released from it sounds just like the old stuff
they're just saying the same bullshit every musician says when they have a new album coming out
it's definitely not going to be rock or country (they were already pop)
AND THAT'S FINE
they don't need to do something different
>>
>>61888123
by chance is off ransom 2
>>
>>61888177
"Rae Sremmurd just dropped their new track "By Chance," which was produced by Mike WiLL Made-It and Resource. It looks like it's set to appear on Mike WiLL's Ransom 2 (the follow-up to his 2014 mixtape), and in a tweet, the duo imply that it will also appear on SremmLife 2 (the sequel to last year's SremmLife)."

link is broken to the tweet though, so who knows
>>
YOU AIN'T GOT NO LIFE
>>
But the vapidness and the fun was the only thing that made the album great.
>>
I TOOK A BITCH OUT LET HER SHOP TILL SHE DROP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLewGo0pd-s

Here's a snippet of the album.

That high pitched part sounds cool as fuck not gonna lie.
>>
>>61887691
>It's gonna be something you wouldn't expect. We might go rock, we might go pop, we might go country you never know
... let's be honest here. It's going to be hip hop, isn't it?
>>
>>61888436
Why do people think Rae Sremmurd are hip-hop?

They're literally the greatest duo of all time and they have no genre.
>>
File: Pepe with hair.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe with hair.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>61888479
>>
>>61888479
They're not hip hop. They're pop, they just happen to rap.
>>
Please return to your containment general.
>>
>>61889929
/mu/ wouldn't exist without Rae Sremmurd desu.
>>
>>61889821
I see them as more indie folk than anything.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>61888479
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.