[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn..the year just started and already we have an AOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Blackstar_album_cover.jpg (24KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Blackstar_album_cover.jpg
24KB, 1200x1200px
Damn..the year just started and already we have an AOTY
>>
W E K N O W
E
K
N
O
W
>>
WE GET IT
>>
I KNOW
>>
WE GET IT. GOSH
>>
Did anyone hear any Death Grips influence?
>>
>>61887443
Sorta in Girl Loves Me
>>
6/10 tbqh family
>>
>>61887443
yeah in Girl Loves Me he sounds _exactly_ like MC Ride. I had to even check the credits to see if his name was anywhere on the album, but I think he was just coaching Bowie on his rap delivery
>>
>>61887443
Girls Loves Me tbqh
>>
>>61887443
That slowly ascending distorted bass synth in Sue was the closest I heard to any Death Grips influence
>>
>>61887443
he says fuck and bitch a lot
>>
>>61887443
You can be influenced by someone and not sound like them
>>
1. venomous concept - kick me
2. daughter - not to disappear
3. charles lloyd - I long to see you
4. david bowie - blackstar
5. anchoress - confession
6. lycus - chasms
7. anderson paak - malibu
8. smoke rings - boxes
9. new couch party - chameleon
10. Daz n Snoop - Cuzznz
>>
>>61887117
People putting anything other than Blackstar first so far are absolute contrarians
>>
File: Anderson Paak - Malibu.jpg (373KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson Paak - Malibu.jpg
373KB, 1024x1024px
I kno rite
>>
>>61887443
Sounds more like Van der Graaf Generator than DG tbqh
>>
>>61887443
poly-rhythmic drumming in I cant give everything away, scattered lyrics in Lazarus
>>
>>61887471
Generous
>>
>>61887443
lots of it actually. Girl Loves me sounds like an actual Death Grips song watered down
>>
>>61887117
Shut up you disgusting little creature, yes bowie is fucking great, blackstar is awesome, but you are a pathetic little shit bag. Blackstar will definitely be in the top 5, but just you wait until radioheads newest album comes out. It will pop cherries, it will cause ovaries to melt into acid for all those who do not appricate the true meaning of the head, but most importantly it will make you kill yourself from being too fuckin pro. We honestly don't need you or your shitty opinion, I honestly wish I could sacrifice you to the sun god zxartth, with all that petty virgin blood in you, just to bring back bowie, yes I love the bowie, but you have honestly made me love him less, see what you've fucking done!????

You are unloved.
You are unwanted.
You are unneeded.
You have no friends.
Your family thinks you're a fucking let down.
You work a 8.30am - 7pm desk job on sub minimum wage and the union does fuck all about because they hate you too.

Do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go back to the sewer, you disgusting, fat, pathetic, petty, mutant creature, and fucking off yourself by taking 23 paracetamols and slowly dying, and as you feel your organs slowly being disolved and your head rumbling, you are feasted upon by a plauge of hungry rats with no teeth, who peel the skin slowly of your 350lb body and begin to feast into your flesh, then after 4 days a large storm happens, then the sewer begings to fill with more water, you then feel the sweet embrace of the feasting rats to leave, but you begin to notice, the river of shit and piss and your dreams in this sewer is filling up with rainwater, your eyes tear up as your life flashes before your eyes. Its pretty fucking boring. then over a few hours time you are slowly submerged in a torrent of shit and you feel the waste water going down your throat, feeling every lump of hiv+ shit going into your body, it takes ages for you to feel the sweet embrace of death. Youre shit and so's your opinion
>>
>>61889661
Cringe thread?
>>
>>61889661
stale pasta
>>
>>61887117
That's not Purple Reign
>>
>>61889661
Nice pasta
>>
what the fuck is even the appeal of death grips
explain it to me
>>
no contenders, yet
>>
A bit early to tell innit?
>>
>>61890992
music for edgy teens who have experienced no real pain ever as they go through their nihilist/subversive phase
>>
new Swans record is going to be great for sure though
>>
>>61887443
>>61887463
>>61887488
>>61888395
Structurally, Girl Loves Me is exactly the same as Black Quarterback. Listen to them both after each other and you'll hear.
>>
>>61891030
Bless this post
>>
>>61887509
>>61888183
These, especially Sue. Girl Loves Me? How? I don't really hear it.
>>
>>61887443
nevermind that, where's the Kendrick influence?
>>
>>61891829
the jazz horns and the more textural abstract stuff they do sometimes
>>
>>61891829
The jazz shit had some influence
>>
>>61891030
Yeah that's why Bowie found them interesting...
>>
>>61888089
Look at Springsteen being influenced by Suicide.
>>
>>61890992
it just sounds great, Rides delivery is titillating and they improve with every album they put out.

they make good music

>>61891030
DELETE THIS
>>
File: megadeth-dystopia.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
megadeth-dystopia.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>61887117
>>
>>61894056
ew jk haha
>>
>>61892377
Bowie was always an edgy teen at heart. sorry bout ur ass pain tho
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.