[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Panic! At the Disco - Death of a Bachelor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Thoughts on Panic! At the Disco - Death of a Bachelor?
>>
I was thinking of listening to it
>>
>>61886243
I'm listening to it right now and don't hate it desu
>>
>>61886259
I might give it a listen then
>>
I thought it was pretty decent
>>
>>61886300
Go for it! I'll probably forget about it once more stuff gets released this year but for now it's pretty fun
>>
>>61886232
literally 14 year old scene girl-core
>>
Its pretty good. I never understood why Emperors New Clothes got so much hype
>>
As far as angsty teencore goes, they're ok.
>>
aoty so far
>>
>>61886232
It's alright.
I really hate Urie's voice now which is strange because I can remember loving it on their previous album.
>>
>>61886563
he just wants to be sinatra so bad
>>
>>61886232
Bought that album for my girlfriend whatever day it released. It was alright. I liked the part where they insulted Mike Love
>>
Its shit
>>
>>61886339
Says the guy listening to Radiohead and Neutral Milk Hotel, I assume?
>>
File: 1445462790454.jpg (8KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445462790454.jpg
8KB, 182x200px
The dude listened to Fall Out Boys latest arriving and said "yep that's what I wanna do" and just copied them
>>
>>61886259
Fucking weeaboo trash.
>>
>>61887663
Panic! was litearally signed by Pete douchetool Wentz from Fall Out Boy to his shitty emo Decaydance label based on their myspace demo. Panic! never toured or payed any dues what-so-ever prior to the release of their debut album.
>>
>>61887663
Pretty much
>>
>>61887857
The word t b h autocorrected to desu, it was an accident

However there's no need to be upset about it friend
>>
It sucks as a PATD album
>>
>>61886630
>>61887663
OP here. These are my complaints about the album. It seemed like Urie was either emulating latter-day fall out boy or Sinatra real hard on every song, sometimes both
>>
I've been a P!ATD fan since pretty much the beginning, and DoaB is fucking awful, derivative, forced bullshit. imo the "band" is now just brendan pretending to still be relevant
>>
>>61888844
I don't know man. Each single hit over a million hits on YouTube. Emperor's New Clothes has almost 13 million. They're a lot of bands from the scene age desperately trying to stay relevant and their videos barely reach the 100,000s. As relevance goes, Brendon is doing pretty good.
>>
>>61889623
He does keep being relevant. I don't know, it just hurts being a fan of their old stuff, I wasn't expecting a comeback to AFYCSO but DOAB is just like cooking a mess with the basic ingredients of pop charting songs. Probably it would be better if he stopped using PATD name
>>
>>61886232
Nothing about panic had been good ever since Ryan Ross left the band.

They couldn't make dark cabaret inspired music forever of course but those two drastically different albums were both strong because Ryan was a great writer and his influences were all or nothing.

Brendon's solo career is fine but it's not panic at the disco anymore and he needs to stop using the moniker.

If they all had a reunion they'd make twice the money Brendon makes by himself
>>
Why are they always copying the latest Fall Out Boy album? Also, it's one of the worst records I've ever listened to.
>>
>>61887857
welcome newfriend
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.