The other thread has too many posts and I can't post there.
For those of us who want to post here, come post here.
she's nothing short of perfect
i hope taeyeon does something so bad thatll exile her from the industry forever
i first thought how itd be awesome if she just died, but no, people would mourn so much and call her a saint and shit, she doesnt deserve that
wish shed get involved in some major scandal
I am fond of making her my toy
you know what happens next, though
she bites the apple
you have lewd on the brain. i bet you'd have lewd thoughts from this pic too
dasom and that redditor who porked her up her bum
i missed half of the show but it was still fun
sweet dreams, friends
have a nice day
I missed it and so did Infinite. Hope they are baving fun in New York.
did gfriend have their comeback already?
oh god there's jack black previews
I can't believe this cringe fat unfanny waegukin manchild got to meet lovelyz
you can see lovelyz in the background
>that space between jiae and jack black
what does uee have to do with this? jiae is healthy and pure
choa is even fatter than before wtf
I have been going to sleep later and later in the previous few weeks.
I can't stop watching Crayon Pop videos.
Yeri is a sociable and bubbly girl... Here she is teaching N Ice Cream Cake.
N is a nice boy... He wouldn't sexualize our girl Yeri...
I need some rat fancams.
She is just the cutest.
How do I ask this girl out who I see on the bus everyday? So on the way home from work everyday I see this girl waiting for the same bus as me. She showed up a couple weeks ago, and has been there almost everyday since. We've sat next to each other once I think but never talked to each other. the bus is pretty small and get's crowded so there's a good chance we'll end up next to each other again soon. It also thins way out once we get to my stop (her stop is past mine). We both have our headphones on. We don't really make flirty eye contact/smiles ever or anything like this. She seems pretty serious all the time. I really want to ask her out, but I just have no idea how to start a conversation . Towards the end of the ride our bus passes through a pretty nice area with some bars and shops, I've considered just asking her is she wants to get off the bus and grab a drink, but I feel like that might be too sudden and forward. Any ideas for how to start a conversation? What could we talk about? How do I ask this girl out?? For some context, I'm a dude in Connecticut, I'm 24 and she looks to be about the same age.
Crayon Pop probably.
They would get patbingsu on the way back to their dorm too.
RV are LITERALLY a top group.
Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marcella Noun look like?
>no more Insta updates of Gyu having fun in New York
Fox adventures in New York please.
Article: [Exclusive] Juniel's contract with FNC expires... to find a new agency
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+2,440, -98] Yes, please leave FNC that company who only cares about CNBLUE and Seolhyun and find an agency that will let you release more songs like 'Illa Illa' ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,773, -57] Proves that FNC only supports the kids they care about. I didn't even know Juniel was under FNC.
3. [+1,309, -28] Good choice... go release more albums under a new agency!!
4. [+1,024, -21] Good decision, I hope you find success in a new agency!
5. [+611, -11] Fighting!!! ㅎㅎㅎ
1. [+289, -12] If FNC is really the type of company that Lee Hongki or AOA have said they are, then they're a company that needs to be gotten rid of. Where in the world do you have a company that refuses to pay you until you give back 100% of the investment? Even after they pay back 100% of the investment, it's not like FNC is going to let them take all of the money they're earning either.
2. [+238, -31] ㅋㅋ I feel like FNC has supported Juniel the best they could...
3. [+172, -42] Yeah, time for Juniel to see the spotlight
4. [+35, -1] Looks like FNC is saving their money to bring in top star contracts instead
5. [+30, -11] She's a really bad singer though... she's cute and I see potential in her but she's really, really bad at singing.
1. [+157, -9] She's been on the backburner for so long because FNC was too busy with AOA
2. [+79, -7] Choa will be really sad to see Juniel go
3. [+50, -7] She needed to have made 'Cute Man' her hit... a shame that her similar concept to IU made her overshadowed
4. [+18, -2] I never really saw her as having star potential or being competitive enough with the other stars in the market
5. [+12, -1] She's a talented and charming singer, I wish her the best. I own all her albums ^^
Lizzy rocks short hair so well
Protecting Woohyun and dumbyeol from this anon...