[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between Björk weird and Lady Gaga weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2389497523564.png (2MB, 1352x1188px) Image search: [Google]
2389497523564.png
2MB, 1352x1188px
What's the difference between Björk weird and Lady Gaga weird?
>>
>>61883530
bjork makes good music
lady Gaga just does the "weird" stuff for attention
>>
one makes relatively experimental pop music and one does not
>>
>>61884151
This
>>61884157
Also this
>>
the gay
>>
Björk is art and Gaga is just weird
>>
>>61883530
Lady Gaga's fucking hot and made nude vids doing the Abrahamic method or some shit so she gives me something to fap to while Bjork is just some shitty hipster pop queen that all the "not like the other girls" types listen to to feel special since they tune into P4K.
>>
>>61884175
Nice projecting
>>
File: ʘɷʘ.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ʘɷʘ.png
4KB, 300x300px
>It's another pop thread
>>
>>61884201
At least use the projecting meme correctly lad.
>>
>>61883530
one is authentic/part of her art
>>
>>61884204
desu i think it's about time someone brought /wpop/ back
might do it myself if this keeps up
>>
>>61883530
Björk is good.
>>
Not that big. It's just the way they're doing it is slightly different. Lady Gaga does it in a power sexy fashion diva way and uses it to gain attention through shock value, while trying to justify that it's artistic. Bjork always did it as a cute, artsy gimmick, which fits really well with her music. Plus, she did it first.
Also maybe it's just me, but Lady Gaga's material looks more like it would fit on a modern fashion podium, while Bjork's style feels more like some folky avant-garde museum art piece.
>>
I think Björk is avant-garde and Lady Gaga is a 'product' of avant-garde ideas and artists in a mainstream/pop (accessible) way. Lady Gaga is celebrating artists and music like Bjork without really being one herself I think, no doubt she is an artist and makes good stuff but she's a different bread to the people she celebrates imo.
>>
it's weird how quickly gaga became irrelevant tho

when you consider a lot that popped up around the same time or even before are still going strong (ed sheeran, katy perry, tswift, kanye)

if you used lady gaga as an example of a contemporary artist you'd already seem out of touch
>>
>>61883530
Gaga actually makes compelling music.
>>
Björk reliably makes good music

Lady Gaga comes up with okay radio songs from time to time
>>
>>61884371
I was honestly thinking this the other day. She was fucking huge and then disappeared fast.
>>
File: 1451868890535.jpg (104KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1451868890535.jpg
104KB, 625x625px
>tfw you realize Miley's 'meltdown' occurred right as Lady Gaga took a break from performing
>tfw Miley's actually a marketing genius who is now using her horse dildo to target all of Gaga's sex-crazy trans fans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.