[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (122KB, 726x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 726x418px
What does it mean /mu/?
>>
didn't cedric blow his voice out years ago? i've memorized relationship of command front to back but realistically speaking, this'll probably be shit
>>
hopefully not just milking the cash cow
>>
Possible new album, but it's most likely another tour.
I'm excited
>>
>>61872023
8===================D

I just got a boner
>>
>>61872066
Yeah, Cedric sucks live.
>>
>The boys are almost broke again
>>
>there are people on this board that actually think TMV are better than ATDI
>>
I MUST HAVE SEEN A THOUSAND FACESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nah real talk them niggas need heroin money. probably a tour
>>
>>61872149
Living up in the mountains on the westside isn't cheap anon.
>>
It's a new tour since the 2012 was so shitty cause Omar's mom died a few days before it started.

Cedric voice's aight but as every songer's voice, it "evolved" into something different than it used to be.

They'll skip Europe once again so I don't really care.

I don't care if they milk that cash cow if it allows them to make more music with Antemasque and it allows Cedric to finish his solo album
>>
Speaking of cash grab reunions, who will be next in the Shoegaze/Dream Pop list?

>MBV
>Slowdive
>Ride
>JAMC
>Lush is happening now

who's next guys?
>>
I thought omar said he wasnt actually interested in atdi and the reunion was just for money
>>
>>61872234
cocteau twins
pls
>>
>>61872253
he was very bitter at the time cause he needed that money yeah. His mother was sick and actually died while he was on the tour.
>>
>>61872259
Would pay large amounts of money for this but I guess it'll never happen.
>>
http://pitchfork.com/news/62335-at-the-drive-in-tease-return/

new music + tour. i don't recognize the song in the video so that's why i'm thinking new music

antemasque is also supposed to have a new album ready for release. since jim ward said that shit about how the new atdi tour was "news to him" maybe they're rebranding antemasque as atdi?
>>
>>61872588
there's no chance they're doing that ever, it will be a legal nightmare since every atdi member owns right to the music.
>>
>>61872642
those issues would be with rebranding at the drive in as antemasque. surely omar and cedric could just continue atdi if jim and co. don't want in
>>
>>61872660
I think this tour happens because Omar want to make it right for the fans this time.

Remember than shortly after the ATDI tour Cedric disbanded The Mars Volta on twiter, after his rant (where I remember him saying about ATDI " I always had the band in my heart, I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't the case) he spent a whole year not talking to Omar, until Antemasque came in.

They've been best friends since then again, and I remember Omar saying countless time that the big problem with this tour was that it came at a moment when everyone but him really wanted to do it. Since he's super cool with Cedric again, if the other guys really want it it could be killer.

Anyway, wait & see.
>>
>>61872165
And there are others who know for sure.
>>
>>61872169
they've both been clean for years, that's why their music doesn't sound nothing like it used to
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.