[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit joe meek was the ultimate hipster called david bowie"just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: JoeMeek.jpg (10KB, 263x266px) Image search: [Google]
JoeMeek.jpg
10KB, 263x266px
holy shit joe meek was the ultimate hipster called david bowie"just another bunch of noise, copying other people's music"
also btfo rod stewart

"John Repsch, in The Legendary Joe Meek recounts that upon hearing Stewart sing, Meek rushed into the studio, put his fingers in his ears and screamed until Stewart had left. He preferred to record instrumentals with the band he sang with – the Moontrekkers."

how can one man be so based?
>>
Jokes on Joe because Rod Stewart overall made more quality music than Joe Meek.
>>
>>61869080
And that has to be saying something, because Rod sucks
>>
Original edge lord.

Rod Stewart was kinda cool. Least his pop songs were a bit more personal than most vacuous love shit.

Or maybe I have a bias because mum always used to blast that shit when I was young.
>>
i hear a new world is fcking garbage
>>
>MEEK

L L L L L L

IS THAT A WORLD TOUR OR YOUR GIRL'S TOUR

MEEK THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO YELL ON ALL HIS SONGS LMAO *crying emoji* *fire emoji* BRRUUUUUUUUH
>>
joe meek is a hack
>>
>>61869039
his stuff is surprisingly good, i was ready to hate him since dumb catposter's been shilling him lately but i just can't

>>61869752
end your life
>>
>>61869099
Have you listened to his stuff with The Faces or his solo records from that period. It's endearing shit.
>>
>>61869970
No, and it very well might be, but I'll still always have something against Rod for this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6yk9wWNB08
>>
meek was an odd songwriter but is actually one of the GOAT producer/engineers
>>
>>61869039
>David Bowie - s/t
>Release date: June 1, 1967

>Joe Meek
>Died: February 3, 1967

hmmmmmmm
>>
>>61871332
also that quote is about the beatles.
>>
meek was a fucking genius, esquivel is a bit similar to him if you like his production work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.