[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /mu/, I'm going to listen to this today. What can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Speedin'_Bullet_to_Heaven_cover.jpg (22KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Speedin'_Bullet_to_Heaven_cover.jpg
22KB, 316x315px
Okay /mu/, I'm going to listen to this today. What can I expect from it beside a pounding headache?
>>
>>61868943
Why even bother listening to it? It's been objectively labeled as garbage, so why waste your time?
>>
>>61868968
>hack critics say it's garbage therefore it's garbage

/mu/ everyone.

OP listen to it.
>>
>>61868968
Just started listening to it.
So far Confused is not bad
>>
>>61868968

I'm morbidly curious. I just have to hear just how shit it is.
>>
>>61869028
OP indicated he's expecting a pounding headache. If you're expecting something to be awful why subject yourself to it?
>>
>needle dick says its garbage
>all of mu and Reddit ride it
The album is literally fantastic
>>
>>61869236
>needle dick
Lmao
>>
>>61869236
>needle dick
Lmao
>>
>>61869236

No it's not. Cudi's vocals are awful and I can't even begin to grasp what function these cringey Beavis and Butthead skits are supposed to serve.
>>
>>61869536
I'll give you that, the album would do much better without the BnBH skits but the vocals are great.
>>
>>61869536
I agree on this one.
>>
>>61869536

The skits wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so self-aggrandizing. The one where Butthead says that "punk rock is not dead" because of this album is pretty fucking arrogant.
>>
>>61869642
The vocals are not great. He's tone deaf and very sloppy.
>>
File: ehhhhh.jpg (24KB, 421x504px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhh.jpg
24KB, 421x504px
>>61869873
>taking a Beavis and Butthead skit on a Kid Cudi faux grunge album seriously
>>
>>61869642
The vocals are actually fucking bad. Like this music sucks.
>>
>>61869236
I do not follow any of /mu/'s favorite reviewers and I still hate this shitty album

Not 0/10 hate but it is way too long, the singing is bad, the lyrics are bad, the guitar is boring at best.
>>
>>61869873
I think that was kind of a self-aware joke.
At least i'd like to think it is

Jesus this album...
>>
>>61869873
You think this wasn't meant to be ironic hyperbole?
>>
>>61869944
>>61870076
>>61870059

Well I guess Kid Cudi got me then.
>>
I kind of liked the first track but then it got worse and I didn't bother finishing it. Made it about halfway through. I was expecting worse though.
>>
>>61870142
Same experience.
>>
>>61868943
What amuses me the most is how delusional Cudi is.

I mean, you have to be very desperate for attention to retweet only the good comments about your album every day.
>>
>>61870142

OP here. I'm at about that point too. I think I'm going to stop on "Fuchsia Butterfly."This is worse than I expected somehow; I was hoping for "so bad it's funny" but its just extremely dull and mediocre. Being boring is worse than being outrageously bad.
>>
>>61870142
What was the last album that was so bad that you didn't finish it tho?
>>
>>61868943
Parts of it is so bad it's good, but the majority of it is a mixture of annoying and boring. It's still worth listening to just for a laugh, but when the novelty wears off it just gets painfully dull.
>>
>>61868943
its actually great. get stoend to it man, youll probably like it if you like trippy grunge.
>>61869062
confused is fucking amazing what u talkin bout?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.