[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: slipknot.jpg (1MB, 4059x3044px) Image search: [Google]
slipknot.jpg
1MB, 4059x3044px
Who's the most useless?
>>
the guy that plays samples and bangs his head and does nothing else
the guy with all the nails, i think?
>>
DUDE MR BUNGLE LMAO
>>
>>61868655
thats sid, and i think you're right it's the nail guy.

i always thought clown was pretty useless, and i'm a percussionist myself. he's the one that does nothingbut run around bang his head and beat on trash cans.
>>
>>61868603
that one who can't use his hands and has his mouth sown shut. does he stomp his feet or something?
>>
>>61868714
Apparently he writes a lot of the music/lyrics
>>
I think nails guy does the lights, pyros and visuals in the live shows. I think they thought it was a big enough roll to have him on stage as a member of the band. Two aux percussionists is dumb though, they could lose one of them (hopefully Clown man, he took over all the art and it's all just so lame).
>>
>>61868714
Sid is the DJ. Craig is the nail head guy who does nothing. Clown guy does nothing but hit kegs and buckets.
>>
>>61869158
>Sid is the DJ
I just listened to some of his turntablism stuff and he's really not very good.
>>
Why do they wear the masks?
>>
Paul Grey
>>
>>61869468
Appeals to the fuck you mum audience

Also it makes them stand out I guess.
>>
>>61869468
>>61870026
Kiss did it better decades earlier anyway.
>>
>>61868714
>>61869158
>>61868836

You guys do know Clown is the leader of the band and he writes most of the songs right ?
Not that i appreciate Slipknot (last one was okay though) but saying to say the band leader is the most useless member just because he doesn't do much during gigs is pretty idiotic
>>
>>61868603
Ok yeah they suck and conjure up a lot of horrible middle school memories best left not conjured up, but still, you have to respect Corey Taylor for the torture he was willing to inflict on his throat to make Iowa.
>>
>>61869468

lotta loyalty for a pulsing maggot
>>
>>61870114
I saw Slipknot back in the early 2000s. The crowd were literally 11 year olds with their bored-as fuck parents. KISS for Millenials pretty much.
>>
>>61870243
Kiss are a lot more poppy than the metal-esque Slipknot which were really a lot of kids' gateway to heavier music.
>>
>>61869468
If I pull them off will they die?
>>
>People=Shit

Can't say I disagree with the message of that song.
>>
>>61870336
That would atleast be painful
>>
>>61870646
For you, maybe. These are edgemasters.
>>
>>61870367
Yeah, I cant either. We're just... cancer
>>
The nail guy has the best mask so I can't really blame them for keeping him around
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.