>tfw gna was a back up dancer during those promotions while waiting for Cube to give her her debut
i wish i could stop comparing girls to idols. i found a really cute korean girl who really likes me, but she's not perfect and pure like my waifus so i can't return her affections.
not until she's a soyul or a yuju or a chorong or a raina.
I too remember when I was 12 and listened to Linkin Park.
I know you are joking but seriously stop before you end up breaking your psyche and sincerely believing that.
I've turned away so many qt Korean and Chinese girls because I can't shake the idol delusion, don't become me...
I need an Wa$$up comeback right about now.
Also is Lipservice officially rip?
Holy shit this really happened.
rip Xiumin's ankle, yet another MBC production
Everything is moving so fast around neo-IU
My master always taught me preventing injury is key to survival, if this was an encounter with an enraged tiger he'd surely be dead by now
Twice has a daum cafe now, join i did
are there any other pictures where you can see arin's nipples?
Those aren't nips you virgin.
Im not the guy you replied to but that was a retard-level come back. You should seriously reevaluate your live if that's what you came up with.
And if you wonder why you dont have more friends, its a mystery to no one but you. Seriously, if you're not smart/witty at least stop being an asshole and some people might like you irl instead of spending your time on kpg
Probably but I'm in the same boat. All my real friends ever want to do is get drunk. I think I need better friends
Why is Bora so cute...
desperately need a qt raina to share a bed with
That'd be nice. Any idea what they're up to now?
>no bra can restrain arin's diamond cutters because she's a sex demon, horny 24/7
Twice x Once's was the most anticipated reunion at isa
I used to be the same, but I make an exception for Twice because I'm genuinely interested in them
>I'm the creator
Jesus in the flesh?
You're the guy that thought of the idea to add the z, right?
sigh binnieposter always fucks things up
I'm not the guy you replied to, but you should reavulate your life if you spend your time assuming things about people on 4chan.
Also, evaluate the situation and see the other guy came off as a massive asshole for saying some 12-year old gibberish and acting like a cunt. Nice hypocrisy of yours, buddy. Hope you get a good life.
I wonder if there will be a lot of debuts this year.
There was a buttload in 2015
What are some good sites for kpop discussion so that I can leave this festering shithole while still fulfilling my kpop needs?
You could say that.
>You're the guy that thought of the idea to add the z, right?
Nah, that was a lovelyz poster. I brought the idea of an alliance into existence, made the poll to vote on who gets in, and then forced it for a good month.
This post is dedicated to Tzuyu the Beautiful of the House Chou, the first of Her Name, Rightful Queen of the Chinese, the Taiwanese and the Koreans, Lord of Asia and Protector of the Realm.
Remember that one time a kpop company lost millions of dollars in endorsements, influenced a national government's elections, made a creepy ISIS video and got sued by a human rights lawyer all for mediaplay
>Park Jin Young would never miss a show like this but I bet he won't come out because of Tzuyu's scandal ㅋㅋㅋ he's going to be kicking his blankets over this every night for a while
missed this meme...
It's official, chewy started a war
>China is expected to destroy Taiwan’s air bases within the first few hours of a war with its estimated 1,400 short-range ballistic missile arsenal and the Harrier’s V/STOL capability will allow the Taiwan air force to maintain air operations by hiding the aircraft in the mountainous interior.
is this move called micro love because his benis is so small?
Article: Taiwanese human rights lawyer presses charges against JYP for forcing Tzuyu to apologize
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+623, -18] I like how Taiwan's too scared to mess with China so they're just attacking Korea like this ㅋㅋ so petty
2. [+459, -14] This is getting out of control...
3. [+447, -13] Ugh, such a fuss is being made everywhere
4. [+52, -3] Her parents came to Korea to discuss the issue with JYP and both agreed to put out the apology video. What's the issue here? It was Taiwan first who used her for a political agenda in the first place.
5. [+36, -1] It doesn't matter. Since August 1992, Korea cut all diplomatic relations with Taiwan and has not recognized them as an independent nation. We have no reason to respond to them.
6. [+32, -2] Jeez, as if we don't already have enough Korean kids wanting to become idols, I don't know why we insist on debuting all these Chinese kids and getting into all these messes
7. [+19, -2] I said countless times that companies shouldn't be throwing foreigners into groups to sell them as products because I knew something like this would happen and here it is
1. [+263, -38] Whether they're Chinese on the mainland or on an island, they're both just as noisy
2. [+269, -44] JYP already said it was agreed upon by her parents. Why does Taiwan keep blaming Korea when they're the ones who used her for a political agenda? And why are they conveniently leaving out the part that Tzuyu's parents agreed to this?
3. [+157, -19] Can they please prove that it was forced on her then
4. [+125, -12] As a result of this scandal, I don't think any Korean agency will take in any Taiwanese trainees anymore. China makes up the majority of the international market anyway, not Taiwan.
5. [+120, -15] Please don't take any Taiwanese kids as members anymore. I'm sick of Korea being dragged into this.
Thanks, that actually seems like a really cool site with the right mix of actual discussion and shitposting
jk but seriously laboum are so cool
underrated and i regret not getting into them when the debuted
enough is enough
with the scandal and with these posts
lol that ajuma
>dat bit of chub
its from an ad campaign they did
id help out more but i cant remember the name of the clothing brand
its the one with the stupid duck eyes and beak as the logo
soyeon is a pretty girl
>[+36, -1] It doesn't matter. Since August 1992, Korea cut all diplomatic relations with Taiwan and has not recognized them as an independent nation.
This isn't something to be proud of.
>fingering a naked chick
I love China, I love the Chinese people, I have great relations with the Chinese people, but their leaders are too smart. If I'm elected President, we are going to put Taiwan in charge of China, and China is going to pay for it
I doubt she's worth that much, and they can pay for high class prostitutes over there so, I don't think some old Asian girl is going to cut it.
have some spooky ham before bed
there was a photobooth pic she took where she and her friends wrote the names of their korean husbandos underneath floating around
hers was minho
her valley girl english accent/high pitched voice in general does things to me
shes like a super hot mom
>tfw no Bora gf